• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Appoint Maurizio Sarri as Head Coach

Welcome Sarri, I look forward to the exciting football so many have spoken about.

Finally feels like our club has come back up for air again and we can now move on from a very odd few months.

Holymoly   

As I understand it Sarri played 4-3-3 at Napoli, expecting the fullbacks still to bomb on. If he is intending to continue this I can see quite a number of last year's squad to be superfluous

Edited by Holymoly

Sarri’s appointment, along with the signing of Jorginho, has me more excited for the coming season than I would have ever expected. 

I’ll admit that I’ve never been more bored, disconnected even, from the club than I had towards the end of last season. For the first time I can remember I felt that there were people at the club who genuinely didn’t care about what was happening. 

A couple more signings and we can go into the new season with hope, which is all football fans can ask for. 

• Like 1

Well , I supported Jose vocally , I supported Conte vocally , I will support Sarri but I reserve the right to gloat should he fall out with 'the board ' over the same old nonsense as before .

A full blown attacking side not scared of the opposition would be refreshing . 

Welcome to Chelsea Mo.

Edited by Mark Kelly

Kezza   
51 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Well , I supported Jose vocally , I supported Conte vocally , I will support Sarri but I reserve the right to gloat should he fall out with 'the board ' over the same old nonsense as before .

A full blown attacking side not scared of the opposition would be refreshing . 

Welcome to Chelsea Mo.

This. We are Chelsea but sometimes we play like Stoke or Bournemouth were Barcelona.

Leo91   

How did Napoli play against the top sides? Did they sit back ? Invite pressure ? Concede possession ? Make every fans blood pressure double ? Not too bothered about trophies this season. Top 4 and good football please.

xCELERYx   

Welcome Maurizio. Not entirely thrilled overall, but he's here and we'll see what follows. Sarri has the biggest challenge of his career in front of him. 

another buffoon like Grant. A yes man who will not rock the boat and will be gone by the end of the season. 

As for the alleged hiring of Zola  as a player he’s one of my heros in a blue shirt. as a coach would not touch him with a barge pole 

The club have hired two losers to coach a team of internationals. 

Even those pair of clowns gold and Sullivan hired a coach who has won things in PL and Europe.

its going to be an interesting charity shield. 

Ham   
21 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

another buffoon like Grant. A yes man who will not rock the boat and will be gone by the end of the season. 

As for the alleged hiring of Zola  as a player he’s one of my heros in a blue shirt. as a coach would not touch him with a barge pole 

The club have hired two losers to coach a team of internationals. 

Even those pair of clowns gold and Sullivan hired a coach who has won things in PL and Europe.

its going to be an interesting charity shield. 

Why hang around? You'll only spend the next season hoping Sarri and Zola fail.