• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Appoint Maurizio Sarri as Head Coach

4 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Welcome Sarri, I look forward to the exciting football so many have spoken about.

Finally feels like our club has come back up for air again and we can now move on from a very odd few months.

for 18-24 months. Every new manager feels like a breathe of fresh air then we implode. Who knows maybe it will be different this time

Kezza   
3 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

another buffoon like Grant. A yes man who will not rock the boat and will be gone by the end of the season. 

As for the alleged hiring of Zola  as a player he’s one of my heros in a blue shirt. as a coach would not touch him with a barge pole 

The club have hired two losers to coach a team of internationals. 

Even those pair of clowns gold and Sullivan hired a coach who has won things in PL and Europe.

its going to be an interesting charity shield. 

Like I said I pity you for the next season or so. Hope you won't get your pressure up by too much by then. And if you will change your mind then with regards to calling Sarri and Zola, "losers", I think you will first have to call yourself one first before everything is forgotten.

• Like 1

Welcome Sarri. How long will it take for Sarri to implement his ideas to this squad which is so used to play differently. He has less than 4 weeks to prepare. Will he get enough support and time? Only time will tell but I'm thinking he is not going to last the season. 

kev61   

Another chapter in the book of cfc that I have read for nearly fifty years.I admit I know nothing about this guy sarri but if we don't sign at least four more players he will enter the same revolving door as past managers.His first mission is to hang on to Hazard Willian and Kante and get rid of Bakayoko Alonso and Morata imo.

Ham   
2 hours ago, McCreadie said:

Jesus. Alonso is a bizzare place to start picking holes in the squad.

Quite.  One of the most reliable members of our squad. If he wasn't a Chelsea player already we'd be desperate to sign him. 

kev61   
2 hours ago, McCreadie said:

Jesus. Alonso is a bizzare place to start picking holes in the squad.

You think?.maybe his free kicks  and his swashbuckling advances have blinded you to the fact that he is too slow as a wing back in the premiership.Ryan Bertrand is a better player.

Ham   
2 minutes ago, kev61 said:

You think?.maybe his free kicks  and his swashbuckling advances have blinded you to the fact that he is too slow as a wing back in the premiership.Ryan Bertrand is a better player.

In what way Kev? How is he better?

kev61   
Just now, Ham said:

One word ham speed - Alonso  looks like a tidy player at times but he hasn't

7 minutes ago, Ham said:

In one word ham speed.Alonso is a tidy player at times but a wing back needs to be fast in the premiership - his shortcomings outweigh his assets and that is why I would get rid just my opinion of course.

Ham   
24 minutes ago, kev61 said:

One word ham speed - Alonso  looks like a tidy player at times but he hasn't

In one word ham speed.Alonso is a tidy player at times but a wing back needs to be fast in the premiership - his shortcomings outweigh his assets and that is why I would get rid just my opinion of course.

The best free kick practitioner in the prem counts for nothing?