• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Appoint Maurizio Sarri as Head Coach

kev61   
2 minutes ago, Ham said:

The best free kick practitioner in the prem counts for nothing? 

It counts for something of course but does it warrant a first team place in the grand theme of things?  not for me he is a squad player at best so if we can get a good price for him....

1 hour ago, kev61 said:

You think?.maybe his free kicks  and his swashbuckling advances have blinded you to the fact that he is too slow as a wing back in the premiership.Ryan Bertrand is a better player.

So, Kev, who says that Sarri will employ wing backs? From what I've seen and read, he favours a back 4 - is that not correct?

kev61   
1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

So, Kev, who says that Sarri will employ wing backs? From what I've seen and read, he favours a back 4 - is that not correct?

No idea Michael I have stated I know nothing about the man,however Alonso is too slow as a wing back or as a conventional full back - the thing is I like him but teams will target him because he is slow, he is a player that you would like to like but not enough to rely on him.

Kezza   
2 hours ago, kev61 said:

No idea Michael I have stated I know nothing about the man,however Alonso is too slow as a wing back or as a conventional full back - the thing is I like him but teams will target him because he is slow, he is a player that you would like to like but not enough to rely on him.

While you are having a shot at Alonso for speed you should also say something about Moses regards to his end product and ability to create. I would replace Moses ahead of Alonso. Alonso while having his weakness is consistently a productive and effective player. As for Moses I wished we had seen Zappa played more.

12 hours ago, Kezza said:

Like I said I pity you for the next season or so. Hope you won't get your pressure up by too much by then. And if you will change your mind then with regards to calling Sarri and Zola, "losers", I think you will first have to call yourself one first before everything is forgotten.

I am more than happy to eat humble pie.

Unfortunately I cannot see me doing thos with the new regime. 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

15 hours ago, Kezza said:

While you are having a shot at Alonso for speed you should also say something about Moses regards to his end product and ability to create. I would replace Moses ahead of Alonso. Alonso while having his weakness is consistently a productive and effective player. As for Moses I wished we had seen Zappa played more.

You have to be kidding.  

Sea foot   
35 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

You have to be kidding.  

Did you read that right. Most people would lose Moses before Alonso.

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

You have to be kidding.  

I doubt that he is. I'd suggest that most would feel the same.

1 hour ago, Sea foot said:

Did you read that right. Most people would lose Moses before Alonso.

Whoops - yes I got that wrong way around.  Alonso it is debatable whether he is an adequate team player or actually something a lot better.
Moses just shouldn't be playing at this level,