• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Appoint Maurizio Sarri as Head Coach

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, kev61 said:

You have to be the biggest tit that ever disgraced this forum - sorry Michael please block him for me.

Lol. 

Again no argument worth to even use for wiping your own ass. Just more personal insults without a shred of logical thinking. You in a nutshell Kev.

As I’ve said, there’s a block function here. Use it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kev61 said:

Always the nice guy ham I salute you sir.I have no regrets what I say about the people that chip away at every opportunity to come together and try to take the piss out of people that know more about football than than their silly littlle cabal.

Well why don’t you offer your opinion then instead of more personal insults? Isn’t it more fun to discuss ideas instead of people? How does that expression go?

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. 

 

11 hours ago, kev61 said:

There you go you assume I am drunk - I know what defines people more than you know -_so learn from a master.

To be fair to Ham, it’s an easy assumption to make the way you’re going. 

 

4 hours ago, kev61 said:

Is this a joke?.maybe we should get the mad hatter's tea party as the board?

 

Maybe you could offer who you’d like in charge after we fire Sarri? After all, you are the one shouting the loudest. 

 

3 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

And how many times did he go to a new club and achieve instant success?

Nailed it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
5 hours ago, kev61 said:

Is this a joke?.maybe we should get the mad hatter's tea party as the board?

 

Haven't we already?

As for Jose, you should never go back once, let alone twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

Lol. 

Again no argument worth to even use for wiping your own ass. Just more personal insults without a shred of logical thinking. You in a nutshell Kev.

As I’ve said, there’s a block function here. Use it. 

 

43 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Well why don’t you offer your opinion then instead of more personal insults? Isn’t it more fun to discuss ideas instead of people? How does that expression go?

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. 

 

To be fair to Ham, it’s an easy assumption to make the way you’re going. 

 

Maybe you could offer who you’d like in charge after we fire Sarri? After all, you are the one shouting the loudest. 

 

Nailed it. 

Please, enough.  It doesn't reflect well on you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kratos   

Sadly Jose is not the answer.

He takes on the platform from somebody else's work but with our current situation we are looking at years of rebuilding before we are ever ready for that again.

Right now I would take something steady, try something that allows the squad to play to it's strengths despite it's limitations.

Right now what we are trying is simply not working and expecting it to suddenly work like magic just shows delusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bert19   
6 minutes ago, kratos said:

Sadly Jose is not the answer.

He takes on the platform from somebody else's work but with our current situation we are looking at years of rebuilding before we are ever ready for that again.

Right now I would take something steady, try something that allows the squad to play to it's strengths despite it's limitations.

Right now what we are trying is simply not working and expecting it to suddenly work like magic just shows delusion.

Surely if any of our former managers were to be the answer at the moment, it'd be Ancelotti. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leo91   

I really want Sarri to stay. I believe in sticking with your plans and philosophy. But when you don't have the tools at your disposal why try do adhere to them. It's like trying to untighten a screw with a hammer, it's not going to work. Alonso and Azpilicueta are not fullbacks. Hazard does not track back. Kovacic and Kante don't possess any goal threat from midfield. Luiz is not good enough of a defender in a back 4. There are square blocks in round holes all over the team and Sarri is not doing anything about it. He's trying to instill a philosophy on players that won't and shouldn't be part of the future plan. So why even bother trying to play it in this moment of time. If we see 4123 again with the same usual suspects and get battered once more against Utd in the cup or City in the final. I'm sorry Sarri, just go. Because you're being fickle beyond belief and your ego is getting in the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible that Sarri, like certain British cabinet ministers and former ministers, suffers from the Dunning-Kruger effect?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kratos   

Looking at this I just don't think there is a manager out there that can fix us until the club fixes itself in certain areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now