• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Maurizio Sarri Joins Juve After 1 Season

Sciatika   

Either Zola is a well-known superstar who can do the job of thousands or...we have loads of coaches in the club at different levels and Sarri is using them.

2 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Either Zola is a well-known superstar who can do the job of thousands or...we have loads of coaches in the club at different levels and Sarri is using them.

Since leaving Birmingham in 2017, Zola has reached the requisite drone 'pilot' level in order to receive a CAA 'Permission for Commercial Operation'. With the addition of a hands-free comms unit, he's able to relay Sarri's instructions to the players whilst Sarri puffs away on his 30th cigarette of the morning behind the bins. We don't need more coaches than that, surely?

4 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Sarri & Zola CV’s of champions 

lets bring back the buffoon Grant as DOF

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

According to our official site, we have an assistant goalkeeper coach but no goalkeeper coach.... 

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/first-team?pageTab=management

I presume the plan at some point is to sign some first team coaches? or do we already have them and the website is slow to release the details? I saw some staff at the Milan game I hadn't seen before

Just now, JamesEsquire said:

According to our official site, we have an assistant goalkeeper coach but no goalkeeper coach.... 

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/first-team?pageTab=management

I presume the plan at some point is to sign some first team coaches? or do we already have them and the website is slow to release the details? I saw some staff at the Milan game I hadn't seen before

TOCWS is notoriously slow when it comes to updating player and management (ie coaching staff) info. Last season, several players out on loan were still listed as playing for the club they had been loaned to the previous season!

11 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

As long as none of the shirts say FSW on them I'm fine with it.

Sciatika   

Actually, I checked their faces in case he was there undercover. We're safe for now.

• Like 1