• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Maurizio Sarri Joins Juve After 1 Season

Recommended Posts

paulw66   
18 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Juve won't win a 9th title in a row

Of course they will. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

 

I can see our new manager outlasting Sarri to be honest .

I suspect sarri is keeping the seat warm for another next season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Why wouldnt they?

Because one of your favourite managers in Milan might have other ideas

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Because One of your favourite manager might have other ideas in Milan

They are miles behind them and have been for years. Conte may make a difference, but nowhere near enough. 

Funnily enough, the only manager to get anywhere near them in recent years is now in charge. 

Almost zero threat from anyone in that league, it's less competitive than Scotland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
4 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Because one of your favourite managers in Milan might have other ideas

21 point deficit to make up. ignoring the fact that Juve will be Italy's biggest spenders this summer. Again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
Just now, Martin1905 said:

They are miles behind them and have been for years. Conte may make a difference, but nowhere near enough. 

Funnily enough, the only manager to get anywhere near them in recent years is now in charge. 

Almost zero threat from anyone in that league, it's less competitive than Scotland.

That is the great irony of the last few posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Why wouldnt they?

If Chelsea were unsuited to 'Sarri-ball', Juve are even less suited! Can you honestly see Chiellini, Bonucci and Rugani playing a high line? Maybe CR7 can do what Hazard did for us, and save him from embarrassment in some games, but he can't keep relying on  one player season after season. In general terms, he's inheriting an even older squad even more set in their ways than he did at Chelsea. If he wasn't the 'right fit' for us, he's a disaster-in-waiting at Juve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

21 point deficit to make up. ignoring the fact that Juve will be Italy's biggest spenders this summer. Again. 

How many points did Conte make up in his first season here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Chelsea fans giving Sarri stick as reason for him leaving. He has had no problem jumping ship to a team where the fans are giving him stick before he has even joined. Don't buy it one bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.