• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Maurizio Sarri Joins Juve After 1 Season

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Ham said:

Jesus I'm not getting involved in this debate or the CHO debate again.  It's just a pointless ongoing waste of everyone's time and makes absolutely no difference in the grand scheme of things.  

 

Don't switch over the the "Next Boss " thread then. Someones suggesting that CHO's injury was down to him being overplayed during the season!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jangz   
2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

He doesn't blame Hazard.  End of.

Direct quote from him says hazard’s presence caused defensive problems..

 

How is that not blaming hazard.. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

No worries.  (updated) I see you are keen for SFL on another thread.

Well , I'm more excited and upbeat than anything else , he's not had an awful lot of experience in fairness , but I like the cut of his jib .

The thought of Lamps , Jody , Petr and now even Maka coming back rightly or wrongly give me a frisson of excitement . 

It would just feel "right" to have a few guys on board with proper Chelsea credentials , meaningless I know but there we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Sarri has left the building

lets move on

The clue's in the thread name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
2 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

I'm sure Eden will be absolutely fine with that comment by Mister Sarri. 

 

He's a laid back sort of guy and hopefully is smiling to himself at the absurdity of Sarri.  They've both gone now, one will be greatly missed.  The other...…won't be.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Well , I'm more excited and upbeat than anything else , he's not had an awful lot of experience in fairness , but I like the cut of his jib .

The thought of Lamps , Jody , Petr and now even Maka coming back rightly or wrongly give me a frisson of excitement . 

It would just feel "right" to have a few guys on board with proper Chelsea credentials , meaningless I know but there we are.

All those bad seasons rescued by RA sacking the manager.  Not looking forward to a season when Frank has to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

All those bad seasons rescued by RA sacking the manager.  Not looking forward to a season when Frank has to go.

Well , when you've won the Champions league twice and numerous cups England are bound to come calling sooner or later 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Well , when you've won the Champions league twice and numerous cups England are bound to come calling sooner or later 😂

Sounds like a response to a different post.  Or I am missing something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sounds like a response to a different post.  Or I am missing something.

I'm imagining a future where Sir Frank , having won the lot as a coach at Chelsea gets the England job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm imagining a future where Sir Frank , having won the lot as a coach at Chelsea gets the England job.

I think he needs more than 5 players to do that.  And a budget as big as Man U's or City's or PSGs.
Apart from the corner flag goal against Barca, Frank has always been a 100% effort man, never a miracle worker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now