• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Maurizio Sarri Joins Juve After 1 Season

chara   

Late in response as usual but my "not quite the right fit" was an opinion not a statement of fact.....I said "not quite"...not useless, not brilliant but an attempt to voice my OPINION...just as many players have been not quite the right fit although contributing to the side I felt Sarri wasn't quite right in the same way.

And..really I only put the comment in to make my music contribution comment sort of legitimate!!

4 minutes ago, chara said:

Late in response as usual but my "not quite the right fit" was an opinion not a statement of fact.....I said "not quite"...not useless, not brilliant but an attempt to voice my OPINION...just as many players have been not quite the right fit although contributing to the side I felt Sarri wasn't quite right in the same way.

And..really I only put the comment in to make my music contribution comment sort of legitimate!!

Well I for one don't think you need to justify anything you contribute on here Chara and you music comment was very legitimate IMO.

JaneB   
3 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Well I for one don't think you need to justify anything you contribute on here Chara and you music comment was very legitimate IMO.

+ 1

One of my favourite posters :-)

chara   
4 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Thank you PeteR...with the time difference I always seem to be a jump behind topics!

Find it difficult to really keep up with rumours etc and do rely on you guys (and gals) for info..SKY Sports News is played at 9am here fwiw! but this week coverage of Royal Ascot has taken it's place...beyond me why but....

And thank you too Jane..... think it's great to read the slightly different perspective you bring to the Forums.

As ever I don't necessarily agree with views but can honestly say I agree/disagree with everyone here at one time or another!!

Ham   
7 minutes ago, chara said:

Thank you PeteR...with the time difference I always seem to be a jump behind topics!

Find it difficult to really keep up with rumours etc and do rely on you guys (and gals) for info..SKY Sports News is played at 9am here

By way of an update, we've just had the ban lifted and Lampard swooped in quick smart as his first piece of business to sign Sterling, Mbappe and Neymar, due to FIFA's sanctions on PSG and City.

It's been a busy day. 

chara   
2 minutes ago, Ham said:

By way of an update, we've just had the ban lifted and Lampard swooped in quick smart as his first piece of business to sign Sterling, Mbappe and Neymar, due to FIFA's sanctions on PSG and City.

It's been a busy day. 

Oh Ham...you Broxbourne wag!!

JaneB   
19 minutes ago, chara said:

And thank you too Jane..... think it's great to read the slightly different perspective you bring to the Forums.

Well that's one way of putting I suppose 🤣 And typically kind.

3 minutes ago, chara said:

Oh Ham...you Broxbourne wag!!

Don't quite see Ham as a WAG 🤔

19 minutes ago, Ham said:

It's been a busy day. 

And there was me locked in to Ascot and the cricket!!

kev61   
7 hours ago, paulw66 said:

1. He doesn't blame Hazard, it was just a comment on his characteristics

2. None of our players are as good as Ronaldo. He may as well have said grass is green. 

3. The Juve job is bigger than the Chelsea job, especially for an Italian.

He really said nothing out of line. 

Comments from an upstart that thinks he has a long understanding of the game - we are well rid of this fool of that I have no doubts.

Edited by kev61

5 minutes ago, kev61 said:

we are well rid of this fool of that I have no doubts.

Hopefully he left our 3rd place finish, and the Europa League cup back at SB. Let's see how well the next guy does.......