• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Official: Maurizio Sarri Joins Juve After 1 Season

paulw66   
14 hours ago, Ham said:

Seriously Martin, Paul, Ghost and Droy..... Why do you all have to churn out the exact same opinions on Sarri and Conte every month en masse? 

You aren't going to drown out other views on Sarri or change people's opinions so just suck it up. Agree to disagree and move on. 

This is a Sarri thread.

Shall I post about something else ? Or would you prefer we change our opinion?

Ham   
52 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

This is a Sarri thread.

Shall I post about something else ? Or would you prefer we change our opinion?

He's gone.  We all get your opinions. Move on. 

paulw66   
25 minutes ago, Ham said:

As Ghost said, I/we weren't the ones to reignite the discussion, merely responding to another anti Sarri rant. 

If anyone wants to continue with the absurd notion that Sarri was forced to picked CHO, then I will continue to call it out. 

Ham   

I have my own views on this matter but for fear of being described as a "fan" using speech marks or my post being labelled a rant, I've promised myself to stop feeding your group on Sarri bait. 

28 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

As Ghost said, I/we weren't the ones to reignite the discussion, merely responding to another anti Sarri rant. 

If anyone wants to continue with the absurd notion that Sarri was forced to picked CHO, then I will continue to call it out. 

It was DWMH. 

55 minutes ago, Ham said:

Well as Paul said, this is the Sarri thread. What should we discuss here if not Sarri? Brexit? Romans visa issues? Music? If you don't want to read about Sarri then don't go to the Sarri thread. At least it's on topic, one of few threads that are:) 

Ham   
55 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

It was DWMH. 

Well as Paul said, this is the Sarri thread. What should we discuss here if not Sarri? Brexit? Romans visa issues? Music? If you don't want to read about Sarri then don't go to the Sarri thread. At least it's on topic, one of few threads that are:) 

Look, discuss Sarri all you want but why all use the same responses time after time? 

The 4 of you jump on every Sarri comment with the exact same responses within minutes.  Is there a klaxon that sounds to request that you all assemble? 

7 minutes ago, Ham said:

Look, discuss Sarri all you want but why all use the same responses time after time? 

I think you can expect the same vigorous responseto any vindictive but baseless posts about Sarri for ever.  Just like vindictive posts about Grant got the same response for some years (and still would).

10 minutes ago, Ham said:

Is there a klaxon that sounds to request that you all assemble?

Sorry if you didn't see the klaxon in Jangz earlier posts, you should have done.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Its the same responses time after time because people keep bringing up the same nonsense time after time.

It's the haters that keep posting, maybe because they just wont admit they got it very badly wrong.

Ham   
33 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Its the same responses time after time because people keep bringing up the same nonsense time after time.

It's the haters that keep posting, maybe because they just wont admit they got it very badly wrong.

And herein lies the problem.  

23 minutes ago, Ham said:

And herein lies the problem.  

Well no the problem is, quite clearly, you dont like a certain 4 posters churning out the exact same opinions on Sarri, yet fail to see that nearly every time it's in response to someone churning out the same old bullshit.

I guarantee you, the moment others stop this thread stops but they can't help themselves.

There had been no replys on this thread since the 27th June before Jangz felt the need to post yesterday.