• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Maurizio Sarri Joins Juve After 1 Season

jangz   
6 hours ago, paulw66 said:

As Ghost said, I/we weren't the ones to reignite the discussion, merely responding to another anti Sarri rant. 

If anyone wants to continue with the absurd notion that Sarri was forced to picked CHO, then I will continue to call it out. 

None of us knows what happens between Sarri and the board and are opinions ...I also find it equally absurd to think a board worried that one of their brightest young assets may leave over gametime will not talk to the manager about the same...

4 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think you can expect the same vigorous responseto any vindictive but baseless posts about Sarri for ever.  Just like vindictive posts about Grant got the same response for some years (and still would).

Sorry if you didn't see the klaxon in Jangz earlier posts, you should have done.

I dont understand why an alternate opinion on the work Sarri did here is suddenly vindictive... its an opinion and I really dont care if you think Sarri did a superb job.. its completely fine for fans of this club to blame him (if) they think he is responsible for some really poor team performances... and to dislike the fact that the club spent 100 (mil) to build him a team and in a year if left..and want to cheer against his current employer... 

2 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Well no the problem is, quite clearly, you dont like a certain 4 posters churning out the exact same opinions on Sarri, yet fail to see that nearly every time it's in response to someone churning out the same old bullshit.

I guarantee you, the moment others stop this thread stops but they can't help themselves.

There had been no replys on this thread since the 27th June before Jangz felt the need to post yesterday. 

the post was in response to the exact same *bullshit* that certain posters here were throwing at chelsea away going posters in some way were to be blamed for his exit.. while it was clear he got a better option... 

it seems some here a desperate to find a cause to fight against.. happy to provide that if its an opinion I have.. but its impossible to debate if what gets thrown around are opinions which are extreme and intolerant (the bold parts).

31 minutes ago, jangz said:

None of us knows what happens between Sarri and the board and are opinions ...I also find it equally absurd to think a board worried that one of their brightest young assets may leave over gametime will not talk to the manager about the same...

Manager is incompetent, Manager does something successful, that means there must be some devious explanation for that, and that proves Manager is incompetent.
We had it again and again and again all through the season.

• CHO brilliantly brought through at 17/18 into first team - proves that the board must have forced Sarri to do so
  • Sarri has a fixed style but Hazard played against the style and scored a lot of goals - proves that Hazard rebelled and played against instructions

31 minutes ago, jangz said:

I don't understand why an alternate opinion on the work Sarri did here is suddenly vindictive...

It isn't alternate and it isn't sudden.  It has been the theme of the whole bloody season.  You got it wrong.  He was a good manager, a success, headhunted by a bigger club,
Stop trying to find reasons for why you got him wrong.  And not just you, all the other guys who can't accept being wrong.*

There is actually a more interesting way to look at this.  Following the "Droy" view that managerial decisions are invariably made long before even the bookmakers find out.
Given all the criticism against Sarri, why did the club never stand up to support him?  Was it club silence that lead to some of the bigger daft claims, like Club forced Sarri to pick CHO (PL debut just 2 weeks after his first England start!)?

Was the club silence precisely because they knew he was going to leave Chelsea for Juve in May?
Indeed why did it take so long in Summer 2018 to appoint Sarri even after Napoli had appointed CA?  Perhaps Juve tried to Gazump Chelsea and poach him after he had signed a pre-agreement with us.   

*Funny, people don't seem to have a problem with accepting that Jorginho is a good player or that Kante is not a DM/playmaker anymore.  

Edited by Droy was my hero

Ham   

@jangz

Just give up. Be content with your own opinion and your right to have it. 

For the record I agree with you and so I'm evidently thick and not a real fan of Chelsea. Join the club. 

• Like 1

Ham   
57 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Manager is incompetent, Manager does something successful, that means there must be some devious explanation for that, and that proves Manager is incompetent.

• CHO brilliantly brought through at 17/18 into first team - proves that the board must have forced Sarri to do so
  • Sarri has a fixed style but Hazard played against the style and scored a lot of goals - proves that Hazard rebelled and played against instructions

It isn't alternate and it isn't sudden.  It has been the theme of the whole bloody season.  You got it wrong.  He was a good manager, a success, headhunted by a bigger club,
Stop trying to find reasons for why you got him wrong.  And not just you, all the other guys who can't accept being wrong.*

There is actually a more interesting way to look at this.  Following the "Droy" view that managerial decisions are invariably made long before even the bookmakers find out.
Given all the criticism against Sarri, why did the club never stand up to support him?  Was it club silence that lead to some of the bigger daft claims, like Club forced Sarri to pick CHO (PL debut just 2 weeks after his first England start!)?

Was the club silence precisely because they knew he was going to leave Chelsea for Juve in May?
Indeed why did it take so long in Summer 2018 to appoint Sarri even after Napoli had appointed CA?  Perhaps Juve tried to Gazump Chelsea and poach him after he had signed a pre-agreement with us.   

*Funny, people don't seem to have a problem with accepting that Jorginho is a good player or that Kante is not a DM/playmaker anymore.  

Don't forget to copy and paste this again next month.

10 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Its the same responses time after time because people keep bringing up the same nonsense time after time.

It's the haters that keep posting, maybe because they just wont admit they got it very badly wrong.

It is almost  enough  for a grown man to look at the heading Intelligent forum then read your post and weep silently.

Haters. really ? Nobody over the age of 16 uses that word

There is no right or wrong on opinions Something you seem to struggle with.

In reality It is a Sarri forum both for against and neutral. Not a memorial for the faithful few.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

There is no right or wrong on opinions Something you seem to struggle with.

I think a lot struggle with that.  Some "opinions" are shameful.  I heard a lot of people standing up for "opinions" when Grant was here.

There is no right to be vindictive, and certainly no right to be unchallenged with vindictive opinions.  

On 7/17/2019 at 4:00 AM, jangz said:

He jumped ship the moment the going got tough.. we built him a reputation and he milked it for all it was worth. I certainly will be cheering Conte on against his team. Happy he is gone, who would have cost us in the long run.

JaneB   
14 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think a lot struggle with that.  Some "opinions" are shameful.  I heard a lot of people standing up for "opinions" when Grant was here.

There is no right to be vindictive, and certainly no right to be unchallenged with vindictive opinions.  

In your opinion.

23 minutes ago, JaneB said:

In your opinion.

Well some opinions are quite illegal to express on a public forum.  It isn't me who decides that.
And a lot of opinions can expect to be derided if expressed on here.  Try to say Women's football is at a rubbish standard - guaranteed to get shouted down that is - I know, I have tried.  

jangz   
7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

or.. Manager was brought in to play a certain attractive type of football which he completely failed to.. we stumbled and stuttered and Hazard had a surreal season contributing to 40% of the teams goals.. He brought CHO into first team so great that he submitted a transfer request in Jan and hasnt still signed..  I really dont know where the Hazard piece comes from... I haven't posted anything about him..

7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I have no issue being wrong... but you sound like someone so utterly impressed with themselves that its strange because all of us are interpreting and sharing opinions and you believe no other opion can exist  ..   I was not sure of what the Sarri reign would be like when he came... like many I was frustrated with his team selections during the season.. but as baseless as your insinuations are if you actually see what I posted after the season ended was that while I maybe unconvinced for continuity we may need Sarri... before he decided to move on..

Maybe the board not supporting Sarri could be the fact that they did not see him as successful as some in here..the only thing daft on CHO is you clinging on to the opnion that the board did not have a conversation Sarri on his plans for their biggest asset in CHO .. 

finally you seem to have a problem with me saying I will cheer on Conte against Sarri's team... there is absolutely nothing wrong in that .. besides we won a league with Conte and I would rather see him do well .... and now why I think in the long run Sarri would have cost us in the long run and wronged us...I felt he was uninspiring with his tactical decisions.. absolutely strange with his team selection.. to the point that CHO submitted a transfer request and stalled on a contract before he started playing him.. and finally most importantly ..   in a difficult year for us he jumped ship in 12 months... after we spent millions to support his Sarriball project, unless the board was also happy to go .. shows a lack of loyalty for me...

besides headhunted really ?? which were the other managers available this season for Juve?

honestly but I really dont care as this is getting tiresome..  " shameful opinion // haters// daft// vindictive// absurd//bullshit" .. really? Its admirable that you are standing up for the misunderstood/misrepresented ex manager of chelsea on this righteous path .. kudos!

7 hours ago, Ham said:

@jangz

Just give up. Be content with your own opinion and your right to have it. 

For the record I agree with you and so I'm evidently thick and not a real fan of Chelsea. Join the club. 

I had decided not to.. but sometimes silence is taken for acceptance and if unchecked people seem to be emboldened and pile on baseless accusations.. as I see above :(.. 

Edited by jangz