• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Maurizio Sarri Joins Juve After 1 Season

21 minutes ago, chara said:

I could go back and start running down or supporting The Doc for instance, or Sexton Danny Blanchflower and on and on..

Don't get me started on Sexton.  As for Blanchflower, I could write from December to September about how crap he was.  The Doc was OK, especially if you were married to the Physio. 

chara   
1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Don't get me started on Sexton.  As for Blanchflower, I could write from December to September about how crap he was.  The Doc was OK, especially if you were married to the Physio. 

Well Droy..certainly don't want to start you off on this subject but I bet anything you wrote about Blanchflower would be better than anything he produced at SB..great player though even if Spuds..... ahh.. The Doc...gave us a belief in Chelsea even though I loved the quote when he got whacked by a fan.."The fan hit the ****!"

Hey..pm me on Sexton..would love to read your thoughts..but not here.

kev61   
10 hours ago, JaneB said:

I'm at a loss to understand why you have to be so unpleasant towards me.  The point I was making was that the four of you were already in a heated discussion with others and there was no need for me to get involved.

I might not know as much about the technical side of the game as others on here and I do post from my heart rather than my head sometimes but neither of those is a capital offence.

I get pulled up on here at times by those who disagree with what I say, or think my arguments are flimsy, but they don't feel the need to be so rude about it.

I'm actually a nice person (yes really), a big supporter of this forum and of course a Chelsea supporter like yourself.  I just don't know what your problem is.

Jane don't worry about it - just give him a fools pardon.He clutches at staws to make himself heard and hope his nonsensical comrades sticks up for him.If he was present amongst proper football supports in real life  they would just give him a colouring in book to keep him amused.

• Like 2

On 17/07/2019 at 11:06 AM, The_Ghost said:

Pretty much this.

Ramsey signed even before 2018 was over. So not sure what that has to do with Sarri. 

Are you saying that all managers that goes to massive clubs and sign massive players are mercenaries? Isn't that what ALL managers want to do or do you honestly think that a manager would prefer to be at a club where there is no funds availaible for signings? Of all the critisisms of Sarri I have read on here this one must be the most ridiculous and that says a lot considering. 

On 17/07/2019 at 2:24 PM, The_Ghost said:

Well he moved on to a bigger club. Happens every season in the world of football. 

14 hours ago, JaneB said:

I'm at a loss to understand why you have to be so unpleasant towards me.  The point I was making was that the four of you were already in a heated discussion with others and there was no need for me to get involved.

I might not know as much about the technical side of the game as others on here and I do post from my heart rather than my head sometimes but neither of those is a capital offence.

I get pulled up on here at times by those who disagree with what I say, or think my arguments are flimsy, but they don't feel the need to be so rude about it.

I'm actually a nice person (yes really), a big supporter of this forum and of course a Chelsea supporter like yourself.  I just don't know what your problem is.

Over the last 8 pages, the two posts above was what I had posted yet I’m engaged in some heated debate and being impossible? 

If you read your own post I’m sure you’ll understand. You’re labelling something to me that simply wasn’t true. 

Besides, the points I was making are hardly contentious - he didn’t have anything to do with signing Ramsey and he did move on to a bigger club! Try debating the arguments instead of the person perhaps? Do you think Sarri signed Ramsey and that he was fired from us and moved to a lesser club? If not, why bring up my name at all? Who’s really being rude here? 

Edited by The_Ghost

chara   
16 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Do you think Sarri signed Ramsey and that he was fired from us and moved

Didn't realise Sir Alf was still alive let alone playing....just show how difficult it is to keep up living on the frontier.

• Haha 1