• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Maurizio Sarri Joins Juve After 1 Season

I still cannot understand why Sarri cannot play "sarriball" with a formation more suited to the players we have ?

He could go 3-4-3 , 3-5-2 , 4-2-3-1 , why can't we ping the ball around aimlessly in those formations and not leak goals at the back ?

xCELERYx   
12 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I still cannot understand why Sarri cannot play "sarriball" with a formation more suited to the players we have ?

He could go 3-4-3 , 3-5-2 , 4-2-3-1 , why can't we ping the ball around aimlessly in those formations and not leak goals at the back ?

Because Sarri doesn't like to play three at the back, that's the sole reason why.

10 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I too find this very strange Mark, I'm not sure why we can't try something different but still play a certain way.

I'd love to see something like this

Kante Jorginho 

Pedro Hazard Willian 

Higuain

kev61   
55 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I think we should get Mourinho in as soon as possible.

Is this a joke?.maybe we should get the mad hatter's tea party as the board?

4 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Is this a joke?.maybe we should get the mad hatter's tea party as the board?

Absolutely not kev.

He is arguably the greatest manager of all time for coming into a club and getting instant results, something he proved yet again in his last two jobs and something we desperately need right now.

6 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Absolutely not kev.

He is arguably the greatest manager of all time for coming into a club and getting instant results, something he proved yet again in his last two jobs and something we desperately need right now.

It’s my preferred option too. I don’t think it can happen under this regime though. Marina has way too much to lose. 

kev61   
5 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

It’s my preferred option too. I don’t think it can happen under this regime though. Marina has way too much to lose. 

I've heard it all now! - a multi failure  manager that makes the beautiful game not watchable!

asvaberg   
2 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

I think we should get Mourinho in as soon as possible.

Wash you're mouth :)

We shall stand by Sarri and the players! What they need now is backing and support.

We have an interesting fixture coming up - 4 M's in 3 cups + Spurs at home. 

We have 1 away game in Malmö on Thursday and then 4 home games (if we count Wembley final as a home game...).

We can turn this:

COME ON, CHELSEA!!!!!

Edited by asvaberg