• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Maurizio Sarri Joins Juve After 1 Season

kev61   
26 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Absolutely not kev.

He is arguably the greatest manager of all time for coming into a club and getting instant results, something he proved yet again in his last two jobs and something we desperately need right now.

Fergie the best manager of all time whether you like it or not.

9 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Fergie the best manager of all time whether you like it or not.

And how many times did he go to a new club and achieve instant success?

• Thanks 1

I would not be surprised if we went for Brendan Rodgers not that I want him I can’t see any top manager wanting to come to us at the moment we need a big overhaul of are sqaud 

bert19   
2 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

I too find this very strange Mark, I'm not sure why we can't try something different but still play a certain way.

I'd love to see something like this

Kante Jorginho 

Pedro Hazard Willian 

Higuain

Just drop Jorginho.  Sarri has hung him out to dry and he's showing no signs of improving either.  Not worth moving N'golo back into a more natural role if he's going to be doing the job of two anyway. 

I'd go like this on Thursday (lets face it, somehow winning the EL is probably our best chance of CL qualification now) 

Kepa 

Azpi Christensen Rudiger Emerson 

Kante Kovacic 

Willian RLC Hazard

Higuain 

6 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

Quite frankly this is what happens when you hire an inferior manager who is very much the definition of a one trick pony. Never rated Sarri from the very beginning having watched enough of him over the years in Italian football. Too many couldn't look beyond the aesthetically pleasing nature of his Napoli side though, which left a number of other important factors ignored. There were reg flags before he was even hired - self inflicted small squad, no rotation, choked and blew a chance of winning Serie A last season, etc -  but those were ignored because of the possibility of "Sarriball" (God, I hate that term and cringe that I've had to use it). 

Hard to disagree.  I don't particularly share the same views of Conte as you do, but I think you're pretty spot on about Sarri.  

5 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

I think we should get Mourinho in as soon as possible.

I don't. You get Mourinho in only when you are ready to rock n roll. Not to rebuild. It's like putting Lester Piggott on a cart horse. He'll just whip the players to death. 

3 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

And how many times did he go to a new club and achieve instant success?

Nice reply

1 hour ago, bert19 said:

Just drop Jorginho.  

To play RLC or both Barkley and Kovacic?  We have one and a half decent midfielder. Don't drop the half yet. 

8 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I don't. You get Mourinho in only when you are ready to rock n roll. Not to rebuild. It's like putting Lester Piggott on a cart horse. He'll just whip the players to death. 

To be fair, I don't either, I was joking. 

I'd have him back here all day long at some point, just not with this group of players and not right now. I hope he goes to a big club  and proves, once again, he's one of the best two managers in the world.

I don't know if we should stick with Sarri or not, it's a very difficult decision, probably the hardest one the club has had in a long while. 

3 hours ago, kev61 said:

I've heard it all now! - a multi failure  manager that makes the beautiful game not watchable!

Haha. Do you really think that’s what anybody thinks when they think of JM? Serial failure? That’s laughable. Even during his “disasterous” 2 years at Utd, they ended up in a better place, back in the CL and with 2 trophies. It’s a moot point anyway, while Marina is there.

9 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

To be fair, I don't either, I was joking. 

I'd have him back here all day long at some point, just not with this group of players and not right now. I hope he goes to a big club  and proves, once again, he's one of the best two managers in the world.

I don't know if we should stick with Sarri or not, it's a very difficult decision, probably the hardest one the club has had in a long while. 

This I agree with. Pointless him coming back here until we have had a change of ownership.

12 hours ago, kev61 said:

You have to be the biggest tit that ever disgraced this forum - sorry Michael please block him for me.

Lol. 

Again no argument worth to even use for wiping your own ass. Just more personal insults without a shred of logical thinking. You in a nutshell Kev.

As I’ve said, there’s a block function here. Use it.