• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

 

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Pre-Season Friendly  against Perth Glory at Optus Stadium, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 9:30 pm, Monday, 23rd July, 2018 (Local UK time/date).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
33 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

 

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Pre-Season Friendly  against Perth Glory at Optus Stadium, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 9:30 pm, Monday, 23rd July, 2018 (Local UK time/date).

 

Is this your neck of the woods Michael or too far to watch live?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JaneB said:

Is this your neck of the woods Michael or too far to watch live?

On the other side of the (big) country unfortunately, Jane. Still, it is on Chelsea TV at a reasonable hour (for a change)...........:).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

On the other side of the (big) country unfortunately, Jane. Still, it is on Chelsea TV at a reasonable hour (for a change)...........:).

9.30pm would be your kick-off time on the east coast then! It's 7.30pm local time and Perth is seven hours ahead of the UK at the moment. Time for a long lunch break...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

9.30pm would be your kick-off time on the east coast then! It's 7.30pm local time and Perth is seven hours ahead of the UK at the moment. Time for a long lunch break...

Game is on Chelsea TV live in Australia at 10am - 12 noon AEST, 24th july -  which apparently is 9:30 pm UK time, 23rd July. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Game is on Chelsea TV live in Australia at 10am - 12 noon AEST, 24th july -  which apparently is 9:30 pm UK time, 23rd July. 

https://optusstadium.com.au/whats-on/chelsea-in-perth/

The stadium's site says 7.30pm kick-off local time.

https://beta.chelseafc.com/en/chelsea-tv/tv-schedule

Chelsea TV UK programme says the live show starts at midday on 23 July. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chiswickblue said:

https://optusstadium.com.au/whats-on/chelsea-in-perth/

The stadium's site says 7.30pm kick-off local time.

https://beta.chelseafc.com/en/chelsea-tv/tv-schedule

Chelsea TV UK programme says the live show starts at midday on 23 July. 

Mate, I'm just telling you what I've read, and that includes TOCWS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Mate, I'm just telling you what I've read, and that includes TOCWS. 

Me too mate. I think the game is being repeated on Chelsea TV on Monday evening UK time but the live game is 12.30pm on Monday. If the kick-off was 10am AEST that would be 8am Tuesday local time in Perth, which would be a tough sell for ticketing! I'm in SE Asia on holiday and local listings confirm a 6.30pm kick-off, 12.30pm UK time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonb   

Not a lot of quality time to learn Sarriball between those trips.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.