• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Inter Milan 1 (Chelsea win 5-4 on penalties)

Sciatika   

Against Perth he was given very little time compared to Inter, I thought. I think Inter were more intelligent about the spaces they closed down, but I need to see it again and it's been a bit of an issue on Chelsea TV who no longer seem to value my custom preferring to promote a mobile phone app rather than support its existing subscribers. I have a fascinating mail trail on my complaints, but they have now stopped replying (I was not rude, btw).

Ham   
42 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Against Perth he was given very little time compared to Inter, I thought. I think Inter were more intelligent about the spaces they closed down, but I need to see it again and it's been a bit of an issue on Chelsea TV who no longer seem to value my custom preferring to promote a mobile phone app rather than support its existing subscribers. I have a fascinating mail trail on my complaints, but they have now stopped replying (I was not rude, btw).

Chelsea TV is pointless at the moment. No scoops. No live pre-season ICC games.  Pure propaganda. 

I'm cancelling my sub. 

5 minutes ago, Ham said:

Chelsea TV is pointless at the moment. No scoops. No live pre-season ICC games.  Pure propaganda. 

I'm cancelling my sub. 

I , seeing them trumpeting the pre-season games , promptly signed up and have been absolutely ripped off.