• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Inter Milan 1 (Chelsea win 5-4 on penalties)

Ham   
16 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

https://www.inter.it/it/hp

I was looking at their website and it refers to the club as FC Internazionale Milano. I know that Italians have always called them Inter and I'm inclined to believe paulw66's expert knowledge - so did they tack on "Milano" at a later stage for the global audience? Like the suggested FC Chelsea London.

This is like Spaniards and Madrid - Real get called Madrid and the other team is always called Atletico. 

Similar to us.  

Two teams in Fulham and yet the world refers to us as Chelsea FC and Fulham as "who?"

• Haha 3

chara   

History and Football … no surprise on here ..oh wait,,we ain't got no history...(or good grammer)

I fly both Stars and Stripes and Flag of St George...respect for where I live and where I come from..Visit from Sheriff a while back..routine inquiry re dumped boat below property..yeah 9000ft above sea level but!!... anyway after speaking to us remarked "Often wondered about the English flag"

9 minutes ago, ripz said:

same lineup as the  Perth matchDjNU0lhX4AE8BaR.jpg

Interesting to see the exact same line-up. Obviously the majority of players have to play those positions as the squad is still thin. However, if I were Alonso I would take this as a sign that my position was secure/mine for now. Something which I personally agree with as he has beem one of our best/most consistent players for the past two seasons now. 

Edited by Conte Kante

ripz   
14 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

Is this on anywhere or is there a stream?

there will be a few,  it's on ESPN, Premier Sports and Eir sport. 

I

Good start look really impressive leading 1-0 from Pedro.

Ham   

CHO doesn't look out of place at all at this level. Same with Ampadu. Morata looks hungry but it's possible he's playing for a move. One misplaced pass aside, Barkley looks good too.  He's in the best shape of his life physically.

Loving the high press.  Inter look a bit shell-shocked. 

Hopefully the second half isn't fractured with subs. 

This co-commentator is worse than Hoddle.

Hudson O'Doy.  Efan Ampardew.

🙈

Edited by Ham