• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Arsenal 1 (Arsenal win 6-5 on penalties)

kratos   

Again still cannot execute that killer ball. But I guess it's more difficult when the so so players come on.

Very good until we made our subs, against a strongish Arsenal team too. 

Very concerned by Morata though, Hudson Odoi could’ve easily had a hat trick of assists if it weren’t for some dreadful play by him. 

I’m also very happy with the style of play, I’ll actually be able to look forward to games this season. 

We used to destroy Arsenal when we had Didier or Diego upfront, now we have this pathetic little child.

Lovely football , no goal threat whatsoever and cannot hold onto a lead , the board sitting on their hands, welcome to Chelsea Maurizio ( don't buy a house , rent one ) 

1 minute ago, kratos said:

Somebody tell the guy to not unpack just yet.

Which guy? Sarri? He's just fine. It's Morata who needs to be jettisoned ASAP and replaced with someone who has the bottle.

Ham   

The mirror journalist clearly had a plane to catch..... 

Screenshot_20180801-222655_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Which guy? Sarri? He's just fine. It's Morata who needs to be jettisoned ASAP and replaced with someone who has the bottle.

Sarri is not the problem , the lack of money and decent strikers and goal scoring midfielders is . But it'll be Sarri who pays .

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Sarri is not the problem , the lack of money and decent strikers and goal scoring midfielders is . But it'll be Sarri who pays .

We'll see.