• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Arsenal 1 (Arsenal win 6-5 on penalties)

Recommended Posts

 

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Pre-Season Friendly  against Arsenal at Aviva Stadium, Dublin, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:O5, Wednesday 1st August, 2018 (Local UK time/date)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sciatika   

My birthday so I am hoping not to be disappointed.  I'd like a nice 2-0, please, with goals from Morata and Tammy assisted by CHO, lot's of energy and pressing in midfield to deny them time and space, precision in the passing and a solid back four performance. Games in preseason against Arsenal are a good yardstick. They will be, pretty much, full strength. When do our remaining WC players return?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Willian was supposedly back doing fitness tests and will be training with everyone from Monday.

Cahill, RLC, Courtois, Hazard, Batshuayi, Giroud and Kanté presumably won't be back training until Monday 6 August. Then they will be paraded with the rest of the squad at the Lyon home match (if they're staying) and maybe available for the bench against Huddersfield. I don't think we'll have full availability until after the September international window, by when we'll have played 4 league games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   

International break? Already?

I wonder whether the Hollywood film will have been released by then about the miracle in Russia where against all the odds, England beat Panama, Tunisia and Sweden and then only lost 3 games.

Arise Sir Gareth and Sir Harry. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ham said:

International break? Already?

I wonder whether the Hollywood film will have been released by then about the miracle in Russia where against all the odds, England beat Panama, Tunisia and Sweden and then only lost 3 games.

Arise Sir Gareth and Sir Harry. 

 

Ouch . Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   

I'll be at the game my sister in law lives quite close to the ground so we will stay with her - an act of devotion to cfc because I can't stand her.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sea foot   

I'll be there as well Kev. I'll be sitting next to my gooner mate. We all have our cross to bear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
On 29 July 2018 at 10:43 AM, Sciatika said:

My birthday so I am hoping not to be disappointed.  I'd like a nice 2-0, please, with goals from Morata and Tammy assisted by CHO, lot's of energy and pressing in midfield to deny them time and space, precision in the passing and a solid back four performance. Games in preseason against Arsenal are a good yardstick. They will be, pretty much, full strength. When do our remaining WC players return?

Happy Birthday 🎈🎂🍾

Hope we win for you 🙏🏻

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sea foot said:

I'll be there as well Kev. I'll be sitting next to my gooner mate. We all have our cross to bear.

Why does everyone (including me) have gooner mates? Those cockroaches get everywhere. 

Tell your mate to prepare himself for a little bit of a disappointment this season. What are the odds on a WENGER BACK banner being seen before Christmas? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sea foot   

Funny thing is, he is very confident about this season. He is so sure they are in the top 4. You've got to laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.