• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester City 2

Ham   
6 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

I suppose you mean "win". No points for winners/drawers in this match, you know :)

I post that same silly joke ahead of any game that doesn't involve points 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'd like to see:

Bulca

Azpilicueta Rudiger Luiz Emerson

RLC Jorginho Barkley

Pedro Tammy CHO

What I think we'll see:

Caballero

Azpilicueta Rudiger Luiz Alonso

Drinkwater Jorginho Barkley

Pedro Morata CHO

This will be very much a friendly match with so many missing for each side, but think it should be entertaining. 

Almost impossible to predict City's starting XI.

They have used a lot of youngsters during the pre-season, but it's my understanding that on top of Bravo, Hart, Mahrez, B Silva, Laporte, Zinchenko, Diaz, Roberts, Foden, Mendy, Sane; who all participated in the US Tour, this week has seen the return of Ederson, Walker, Danilo, Stones, Otamendi, Kompany, Fernandinho, Delph, Gündogan, D Silva, Agüero and Jesus. Still to return (Monday) is Sterling and De Bruyne. 

So we are likely to see a strong starting XI, but where many will be early in their pre-season preparations.  

Right, I haven’t watched a minute of preseason (genuinely can’t be bothered with friendlies any more) but I’m quite up for this before the real stuff begins!

I expect us to win this today, seems like the philosophy at the club is reversing with Sarri’s appointment. Tough game but I think Man City will be at half pace.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

Anyone know how many subs can be used?  Tough game if only 3 subs can be brought on in this heat.  Especially since half the starters will be either kids or players late back from WC.

(Smart move by the club to have bought so many players with hot weather Serie A experience.)

Edited by Droy was my hero

20 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Anyone know how many subs can be used?  Tough game if only 3 subs can be brought on in this heat.  Especially since half the starters will be either kids or players late back from WC.

(Smart move by the club to have bought so many players with hot weather Serie A experience.)

I believe 6 subs are allowed out of 7. No extra time if all square after 90 minutes... straight to a penalty shoot-out using traditional (ABAB) rules

Big Willy

Azpi
Luiz
Rudiger
Alonso

Jorginho

Fabregas
Barkley

Pedro
Morata
CHO

CMON CHELSEA!