• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester City 2

Just now, Never happy said:

Georginho giving ball away AGAIN

The BBC insist on calling him Frello Filho, lol

Really unimpressive so far. It's Hazard or bust with us. 

Transfer window is almost done and we're still carrying a lot of dead wood.

Warning signs are there.

Callum looks very short of confidence, always going back instead of attacking Walker

GURJ SS   

I don't think we have the players for Sarri's type of football, we would have been better off recruiting a manager who was a better fit for the players (as we tend to switch managers and not different types of players more). In general I like Sarri's ideas but it'll take him 3 seasons to set up what he wants; which by then he will most likely not be here.

14 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Aguero one chance one goal. Wish we had a striker like that.

Why ? We aren't making any chances 

Drinkwater bineg warmed up already, Sarri clearly not happy with the midfield and who can blame him, Barkley and Fabregas have been woeful.

14 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

I don't think we have the players for Sarri's type of football, we would have been better off recruiting a manager who was a better fit for the players (as we tend to switch managers and not different types of players more). In general I like Sarri's ideas but it'll take him 3 seasons to set up what he wants; which by then he will most likely not be here.

Give him time for goodness sake! He's hardly been here at all yet and his best players are still not back yet either. We have some good attacking players who will definitely benefit from his style of playing, but they can't do much when they're not here.

On top of that, we are playing against the team that swept all before them in the PL last year.

Edited by PeteRobbo

Don't think Barkley has been woeful to be honest I think Drinkwater is coming on for Cesc who looks as if he isn't 100% fit