• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Lyon 0 (Chelsea win 5-4 on penalties)

1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

Come on. Morata isn't a £50m striker.

Baka is a £20m CB, not a £40m CM. Try to disagree with that. 

And my lottery ticket is worth nothing, not the quid I paid for it.  Live and learn,

Leo91   

24th minute. Some nice quick 1 touch triangle passing on the left flank. Signs of what is yet to come. 

Ampadu blocking and intercepting everything thrown at him so far.

GURJ SS   

Positives: Bulka, Emerson, Zappa, Ampadu, RLC.

Neutrals: Christensen, Drinkwater, Tammy.

Negatives: Baka, Moses, Willian.

24 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

And my lottery ticket is worth nothing, not the quid I paid for it.  Live and learn,

Lottery ticket? If you pay £58m for a striker you make sure he scores goals. 

Bakayoko? He isn't a £40m player, never was and never will be. When other teams pay £50m+ for players they are usually top players. We seem to pay an awful lot for far inferior players. 

4 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Positives: Bulka, Emerson, Zappa, Ampadu, RLC.

Neutrals: Christensen, Drinkwater, Tammy.

Negatives: Baka, Moses, Willian.

Baka really is shocking. My God, a loan won't solve a thing. We need to sell him while there's still takers. Recoup whatever we can, but get him off the wage bill asap. Dito Cahill. Two big earners who add next to nothing that others can't. 

ripz   

I think the only decent midfielders we have are Kante, Jorginho, Fabregas and I'd use Ampadu as a Jorginho back up. I'd happily sell Barkley, RLC, Bakayoko, Drinkwater and use the money to bring in people who can actually play the Sarri way. Tammy would bring in some money too.

The board might not want to spend much but it's stupid to not swap players out for ones who are suited to the style we want to play.

Edited by ripz

Interesting last quarter of an hour... back four of Azpilicueta, Cahill, Rudiger & Alonso, midfield of Jorginho, Kante and Barkley and a front three of Hazard, Giroud and Piazon.

I would imagine that's 8 or 9 of Saturday's starting line-up

Leo91   

Completely different side with Kante in the middle. Higher midfield line, higher press.