• Current Donation Goals

chelboy   

Really no CHO In the squad and Moses picked instead.... He looked the most ready in pre season. Really disappointed in that unless he is injured. Wonder how long it will take  Sarri to see Alonso is not a LB.

Kezza   

No CHO probably because Hazard is certain to come on. And no need to replace both Willian and Pedro.

Panda   

Really pissed off that Hudson-Odoi is not even on the bench. As for Barkley, this is a pretty big opportunity for him tbf. I can't recall the last PL start he had other than Newcastle away last season.

JaneB   
15 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Recovering from his injury still. He posted on instagram earlier today from Cobham, it was a video of him running in the recovery pool

Must keep up with his IG. Thanks.

Come on DL!!! Back in favour 😀 Don't let us down!!!

Edited by JaneB

chelboy   
1 minute ago, Kezza said:

No CHO probably because Hazard is certain to come on. And no need to replace both Willian and Pedro.

Yes but CHO should be ahead of Moses. For sure. Why Moses is even being considered a winger is worrying. 

2 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Sarri has used Moses as a winger so far, so it seems to be a direct competition between those two for the place on the bench. Drinkwater must be off too as he's not made the bench.

Kezza   
Just now, chelboy said:

Yes but CHO should be ahead of Moses. For sure. Why Moses is even being considered a winger is worrying. 

Probably more like a utility player. Can shore up the right back position if needed. But yeah you've got Zappacosta for that.

Kezza   
Just now, chiswickblue said:

Sarri has used Moses as a winger so far, so it seems to be a direct competition between those two for the place on the bench. Drinkwater must be off too as he's not made the bench.

One thing I'm sure is Bakayoko is off.

Just now, Kezza said:

One thing I'm sure is Bakayoko is off.

some good news at least

36 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I presume that's a joke?

I doubt he will get one but he's far from as bad as everyone is making out .