• Current Donation Goals

chelboy   

2 shots and 2 goals. Score line flatters us a bit. Defence looking a bit shaky and very narrow. Huddersfield switch of play keeps causing us problems. Luiz and Rudiger doesn't look like the most solid partnership.

1 minute ago, r.bartlett said:

half time.. not sure why they are boo'ing the penalty but we are not anywhere near top 4 ready.

Tbf, we are still adjusting to the style and we are missing Hazard and Kovacic who will be two of the most important players going forward. 

1 hour ago, chiswickblue said:

Drinkwater must be off too as he's not made the bench.

But where? The Championship? Can you see him on the continent? 

2 minutes ago, r.bartlett said:

half time.. not sure why they are boo'ing the penalty but we are not anywhere near top 4 ready.

45 mins into the season with a ruined pre-season for our biggest stars? I'd say it would be a bloody miracle if we looked top 4 ready at this stage. 

Kezza   

Sarri ball definitely not on show yet so far. Defence seems unable to play from the back. Rudiger having a laugh trying to do it but he's not meant for it I feel.

Kezza   

What's wrong with the penalty? It is efficient and gets the job done. Nothing to do with complacency or sorts.

Vinod   

I'm not so worried about the midfield. It will get sorted out. I am still worried about Morata. His passing accuracy was totally off . Hopefully he will improve. Defensively, we look alright sweeping counters; but in the box we look all over the place. 

Blue Rod   
5 minutes ago, chelboy said:

2 shots and 2 goals. Score line flatters us a bit. Defence looking a bit shaky and very narrow. Huddersfield switch of play keeps causing us problems. Luiz and Rudiger doesn't look like the most solid partnership.

Agree about defence. DL seems to have picked up from where he left off. Still not a  bad first half, considering.

Just now, Blue Rod said:

Agree about defence. DL seems to have picked up from where he left off. Still not a  bad first half, considering.

Why oh why oh why is Christensen not in the team? I'd even feel safer with Ampadu in the team.

xCELERYx   
1 minute ago, Kezza said:

Sarri ball definitely not on show yet so far. Defence seems unable to play from the back. Rudiger having a laugh trying to do it but he's not meant for it I feel.

Neither Rudiger or Luiz have instilled any confidence. Was concerned about this partnership from the start and what I've seen so far hasn't changed my mind. A better side will only expose this more.