• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Kepa Arrizabalaga

1 minute ago, Liquidator said:

Can't remember him making a single save last night... But still picked the ball out of the net 4 times.... Please make a decent GK the TOP priority for the rest of the transfer window.....

There’s no way we are going anywhere with him as our GK1. 

The opposition has found his weakness and he has no reply. I’ve lost count on how many goals we’ve let in because of his height problem, weakness problem and problem to command his area and high balls into the box. 

Awful signing. 

• Like 1

Someone  remind me what his strengths are... Just one would do .... Just one....

33 minutes ago, Liquidator said:

Someone  remind me what his strengths are... Just one would do .... Just one....

He's the only player with his position on the back of his shirt. Unfortunately, it's beginning to look a bit like the kit man slipped up, and it should say "4 Sale".

• Haha 1

Ham   
4 hours ago, Stim said:

Scores a ton in scrabble

Very good 😅

paulw66   

With our defence so bad at heading away crosses / corners, it is imperative we have a GK who is 6'4 plus.........

I think the weaknesses in both the GK and defence are compounding each other. God knows what we do for the last few games.........

57 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

With our defence so bad at heading away crosses / corners, it is imperative we have a GK who is 6'4 plus.........

I think the weaknesses in both the GK and defence are compounding each other. God knows what we do for the last few games.........

Agree

Saturdays nail on up and at em tactics from Watford Manager "Are you an Ostrich" Pearson and "I batter those two weak CB" forward Troy Deeney

On 02/07/2020 at 6:38 PM, The_Ghost said:

There’s no way we are going anywhere with him as our GK1. 

The opposition has found his weakness and he has no reply. I’ve lost count on how many goals we’ve let in because of his height problem, weakness problem and problem to command his area and high balls into the box. 

Awful signing. 

His weakness. Is that apart from him being too small or apart from him being sxared to dominate hisv6 yard box or apart from him rdfusing to leave his6 yard box or apart from him thinking he can play like hazard/zola etc

paulw66   

Defeaning silence on his last minute save. 

4mins 13 or so.........have a look at the Zaha strike in realtime, rather than slow-mo

He's not been too bad recently it's purely because he's so short that he looks easily beaten by anything in the corner. 

The problem is, you can't train height, you can work on his foot movements and athleticism but he's still too small to ever be worth the money IMHO.