• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Kepa Arrizabalaga

8 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

What question - has he been good? - no he has been somewhat disappointing, but not crap, and I don't think there has been more than one significant error post lockdown - I can't think of any (though some keep pointing to worldies as his mistakes and ordinary saves by Cabs as proof about Kepa).

No - our biggest games have been the last 10 PL games - and he played all but 1.  You are simply re-defining everything to maintain your fiction about Kepa 
You could argue that our biggest game was the BM 3-0 loss  - but for some reason that seems to have slipped your mind.

Of the 47 PL, CL and super cup games where the first choice keeper would be picked SFL has chosen Kepa 41 times and Cabs 6.  

SFL's opinion seems pretty clear then - unless you are arguing that somehow the Liverpool game where kepa did not make a mistake has somehow permanently changed SFL's mind (like a lot of people similarly claimed Kepa would never play another game after being dropped in February).

to refresh your memory and step away from yet another straw man you are building for yourself , tell me what YOU think Kepa is good at .

Is it handling ?

is Commanding his area?

Is it organising the defence ?

Is it his distribution ?

Is it his shot stopping ability ?

is it his agility ?

Is it his reading of the game ?

Please enlighten me .

PS I mentioned in my previous posts that Willy played against BM and that made no difference , so there .

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

to refresh your memory and step away from yet another straw man you are building for yourself , tell me what YOU think Kepa is good at .

Is it handling ?       8

is Commanding his area?     6

Is it organising the defence ?    7 

Is it his distribution ?     8

Is it his shot stopping ability ?    8  

is it his agility ?    8

Is it his reading of the game ?     8

Please enlighten me .

marks out of 10 for 18/19
1 to 1.5 marks less this season on each point
He might be improved on - but not by anyone we have been linked to or Cabs.

Happy now you have driven this misleading point nowhere?
Now can we get back to why SFL picked him 41 times out of 47 and when Kepa last made a mistake?

7 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

marks out of 10 for 18/19
1 to 1.5 marks less this season on each point
He might be improved on - but not by anyone we have been linked to or Cabs.

Happy now you have driven this misleading point nowhere?
Now can we get back to why SFL picked him 41 times out of 47 and when Kepa last made a mistake?

Thank you  , you're deluded but thank you all the same , 1-1.5 marks less than last season ? Hilarious . 

41/47 ? Because Willy isn't any better at a guess , as I have said countless times previously , mind you he was free so maybe you don't get what you pay for after all ? 

Last mistake was the killer fifth goal against Liverpool where he got a good hand to the ball and it still went in . If you can get to it you should stop it , those weak wrists though ...

39 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Last mistake was the killer fifth goal against Liverpool where he got a good hand to the ball and it still went in . If you can get to it you should stop it , those weak wrists though ...

https://www.skysports.com/premier-league-highlights/video/36504/12034281/liverpool-beat-chelsea-in-eight-goal-thriller
it is there at 2.45  (warning if you let it play longer you will get the presentation ceremony)

If you want to claim that this is a significant error - go ahead.  It is your own credibility you are risking.

10 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

https://www.skysports.com/premier-league-highlights/video/36504/12034281/liverpool-beat-chelsea-in-eight-goal-thriller
it is there at 2.45  (warning if you let it play longer you will get the presentation ceremony)

If you want to claim that this is a significant error - go ahead.  It is your own credibility you are risking.

Oh , it's a significant error now is it ? Last time it was "mistake" .

It was indeed a mistake , you manage to get your hand to the ball , you should be stopping it .

Especially if you're an 8 to 9.5 out of 10 rated goalkeeper .See above Shot stopping 8 (1 to 1.5 more last season )

I actually thought he'd saved it at first.

I was wrong.

Weak Wrists , shot stopping 6 average

Edited by Mark Kelly

7 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Oh , it's a significant error now is it ? Last time it was "mistake" .

It was indeed a mistake , you manage to get your hand to the ball , you should be stopping it .

Especially if you're an 8 to 9.5 out of 10 rated goalkeeper .See above Shot stopping 8 (1 to 1.5 more last season )

I actually thought he'd saved it at first.

I was wrong.

Weak Wrists , shot stopping 6 average

You seem to be blind to everything now.  I used significant error first time around.
The marks were for 18/19 not 19/20 (so less in 19/20)
It was neither a significant error or a mistake - it was a point blank shot he got a hand to.

What is it that prevents you from seeing or reading the obvious when it comes to Kepa?
Why are we constantly talking about people's gut reactions and never get around to discussing Kepa?

I'm at a loss to describe what's going on with Kepa.

A lot of things point to a problem with eyesight, but I'm sure the club would be on top of that sort of thing (although they weren't with Cech, but that was a different era).

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

You seem to be blind to everything now.  I used significant error first time around.
The marks were for 18/19 not 19/20 (so less in 19/20)
It was neither a significant error or a mistake - it was a point blank shot he got a hand to.

What is it that prevents you from seeing or reading the obvious when it comes to Kepa?
Why are we constantly talking about people's gut reactions and never get around to discussing Kepa?

The obvious? 

The obvious is, he's not very good. 

Only you think he is. 

Obviously. 

More power to you, if he stays I hope he turns it around but I think behind the scenes there's something desperately up in his world. 

57 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

More power to you, if he stays I hope he turns it around but I think behind the scenes there's something desperately up in his world. 

He has turned it around - he has been much better since the restart compared to say January.
He was fine in March when he was brought back.  Not sure but I think his stats for the season have improved since then which presumably means he hasn't been the worst keeper post lockdown.
He seems to be over it, now it is time for a few fans to get over it.

7 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

He has turned it around - he has been much better since the restart compared to say January.
He was fine in March when he was brought back.  Not sure but I think his stats for the season have improved since then which presumably means he hasn't been the worst keeper post lockdown.
He seems to be over it, now it is time for a few fans to get over it.

Well lets hope so then.