• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Kepa Arrizabalaga

9 hours ago, chara said:

What an excellent piece...echoes of a lot of points I hope I made over a long time..not rocket science but from people who know the "job"

Small question....the point about the benefit from time out of the spotlight?..is that all you got from the article?

If you look again at the article, I was quoting the headline and sub headline, that's all.

chara   
5 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

If you look again at the article, I was quoting the headline and sub headline, that's all.

Sorry..was such an unusual article from real experts..not lazy journos. Wasn't aiming at you just really wondering if anyone read the whole thing.

On 9/23/2020 at 1:21 AM, Ham said:

The ideal scenario for all involved is for him to improve, not leave. 

This. Whether he can, or not, is  anybody's guess right now. He needs confidence (both in himself and in the defenders in front of him), and that may come from being taken out of the spotlight for a short while. 

kratos   
13 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

This. Whether he can, or not, is  anybody's guess right now. He needs confidence (both in himself and in the defenders in front of him), and that may come from being taken out of the spotlight for a short while. 

Hi Michael 

Long time no see mate 👌