• Current Donation Goals

3 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Go for Giroud up front and have him score a hat-trick :)

I agree - Giroud is the man for this game.

BlueFizz   
3 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

It won't be an easy match, but I think we should have enough to get the win. Would love another clean sheet too.

I'll be on a campsite in France for this one, so currently crossing my fingers the wifi is good enough or the bar is showing the game.

Me too - and I know the wifi on my campsite ISN'T good enough!

Remember, data roaming charges are standard across Europe now - go on, treat yourself!

Just now, BlueFizz said:

Remember, data roaming charges are standard across Europe now - go on, treat yourself!

Until 23:00h on March 29th 2019... then who knows? 😉

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Holymoly said:

If we only had a striker like Drogba available this fixture should be a stroll in the park. As it is we are probably looking to maximise the goal threat from AM. While we expect last week's type of performance against the league's probable strugglers this is the type of game we have to play and win convincingly if we are to get back into top 4 contention.

So if we draw, we have no chance of the top 4? Or even if we win 1-0?

2 hours ago, BlueFizz said:

Yep, that's the backup option - hoping for some decent 4G if the wifi isn't good enough... which lets be honest, it won't be!

Hopefully an improvement on last seasons 0-0. Been a bit of a bogey side recently arsenal. Can see a nervy 2-2 as I expect them to improve on the city game and we aren't yet full throttle

Ham   

Did anybody see what CHO did to Bellerin in that pre-season friendly?  I know Sarri did.

Got to get at least a sub showing.  

Zoowraa   

I think the only change is likely Hazard for probably Pedro. Harsh on Pedro who has been good in pre season and last week, but only 2 of these fit unless Hazard becomes the false 9 Mertens did at Napoli. I think we have to win this game. They are in early stages of complete changes like us, but they lack our overall quality. I did a combined 11 between both teams had had three Arsenal players make the starting 11. I felt I was maybe being a bit kind to have three in it, the only possible shoe on is Aubamayeng and that’s up for debate.

• Like 1

paulw66   
2 hours ago, Zoowraa said:

I think the only change is likely Hazard for probably Pedro. Harsh on Pedro who has been good in pre season and last week, but only 2 of these fit unless Hazard becomes the false 9 Mertens did at Napoli. I think we have to win this game. They are in early stages of complete changes like us, but they lack our overall quality. I did a combined 11 between both teams had had three Arsenal players make the starting 11. I felt I was maybe being a bit kind to have three in it, the only possible shoe on is Aubamayeng and that’s up for debate.

We have to win it? If our ambitions are to win the league, then possibly yes.

For top 4 I don't think a draw would be a disaster bearing in mind both sides are in transition. I expect they would have won at Huddersfield and we would have lost to City had last weeks' fixtures been in reverse. 

Kepa 

Dave Rudi Luiz Alonso 

Kante Jorginho Kovacic

Willian Morata Hazard 

Subs

Willy Christensen Moses Barkley RLC CHO Giroud

Edited by Conte Kante