Dave Rudi Luiz Alonso 

Kante Jorginho Kovacic

Willian Morata Hazard 

Subs

Willy Christensen Moses Barkley RLC CHO Giroud

Bit harsh on Pedro. 

23 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Bit harsh on Pedro. 

Yeah, it is but I see Willian keeping his place. But he will be on the bench ahead of CHO as I realise I have left him off 😅

51 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

Kepa 

Dave Rudi Luiz Alonso 

Kante Jorginho Kovacic

Willian Morata Hazard 

Subs

very cosmopolitan

BlueFizz   

I think the starting 11 will be (not saying it's what I really want it to be):

Kepa

Dave Rudi Luiz Alonso

Kante Jorginho Barkley

Willian Morata Pedro

Subs:
Willy, Christensen, Hazard, Kovacic, RLC, Giroud, CHO (or Emerson)

4 hours ago, Conte Kante said:

Kepa 

Dave Rudi Luiz Alonso 

Kante Jorginho Kovacic

Willian Morata Hazard 

Subs

No Pedro? Kovacic is ready to start?

Personally I don't think Hazard is ready to start. Looked fantastic for 15 minutes against a tiring Huddersfield chasing the game however visibly he is carrying a bit of extra timber. He only played around 20 minutes in pre-season and he looked way off the pace in that game. Willian and Pedro are both fit and on form so I would start both and use Hazard as a second half weapon against tiring legs. 

Barring injuries I would expect no changes although would be great to get Cesc back in the squad. I have a vision of the Spurs semi from 2 years ago when we were behind and brought on Hazard and Cesc after 60 minutes. They completely took over and were impossible to pick up. It is nice to finally have a genuine squad. 

36 minutes ago, samhoward17 said:

Personally I don't think Hazard is ready to start. Looked fantastic for 15 minutes against a tiring Huddersfield chasing the game however visibly he is carrying a bit of extra timber.

He should be ready.  He played one more WC than Willian and finished 1 week later.  Hard to see why he wouldn't be one week behind Willian in pre-season (though Willian was quite electric last weekend).
I would think 60 mins out of Hazard is quite reasonable.

Faramir   
10 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

very cosmopolitan

Hey, Roberto of the Giz!

I just can't take your posts seriously due to your profile picture.

I've tried, but just can't do it. 

*Faramir is 50% serious and 50% joking*

xCELERYx   
17 hours ago, Zoowraa said:

I think the only change is likely Hazard for probably Pedro. Harsh on Pedro who has been good in pre season and last week, but only 2 of these fit unless Hazard becomes the false 9 Mertens did at Napoli. I think we have to win this game. They are in early stages of complete changes like us, but they lack our overall quality. I did a combined 11 between both teams had had three Arsenal players make the starting 11. I felt I was maybe being a bit kind to have three in it, the only possible shoe on is Aubamayeng and that’s up for debate.

Mertens playing upfront was born out of need and not some tactical masterplan by Sarri. So while we have fit strikers I doubt we'll be seeing a false 9 utilised any time soon.

Not overly confident going into this. I thought we were suspect defensively and against a better side it would have cost us. If Hazard is to come back into the side I'd be dropping Willian to make space. Pedro has had the better pre-season and is a more potent option in the final third around goal. I'd also drop Morata and bring in Giroud to provide a more meaningful presence upfront that both Hazard and Pedro can play off. While it may mean sacrificing some pace and mobility to apply pressure upfront with closing down, I don't think we'll want to press too much in this sort of fixture because Arsenal do have the pace and quality in their side to exploit the gaps closing down does create. 

Sciatika   
7 hours ago, Faramir said:

Hey, Roberto of the Giz!

I just can't take your posts seriously due to your profile picture.

I've tried, but just can't do it. 

*Faramir is 50% serious and 50% joking*

I keep wondering why he would have a  picture of Ozil.