• Current Donation Goals

Kezza

Kante and Jorginho - The Conundrum

Ham   
27 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Then make an effort to go look it up and watch it.

Some of the chances created an opportunity. Still needed some control and in some cases more than 1 or 2 touches from the receiver but nevertheless those passes negated the opposition line of defence. If Morata and Willian were more clinical you wouldn't be so cynical.

Just wasted 6 minutes waiting to be proven wrong.

Did you watch this? 

It's amazing what you class as an assist.  This video just confirmed what I thought. Keep moving the goalposts until you've made your point. 

Kezza   
10 minutes ago, Ham said:

Just wasted 6 minutes waiting to be proven wrong.

Did you watch this? 

It's amazing what you class as an assist.  This video just confirmed what I thought. Keep moving the goalposts until you've made your point. 

Did I class anything as an assist? I said it could have been an assist if those chances were finished, some easy chances. Keep distorting what others said to prove your point.

Ham   
53 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Did I class anything as an assist? I said it could have been an assist if those chances were finished, some easy chances. Keep distorting what others said to prove your point.

You appear to be classing any forward pass towards a Chelsea player as evidence that Jorginho has been unfairly hamstrung by poor finishing. 

Only one person distorting the facts here pal. 

I maintain that I've seen a couple of passes forward that should have resulted in goals. 

8 hours ago, kev61 said:

There is no conundrum!.Kante is head and shoulders better than Jorgi in any position!!!!!!.

Pretty much. But Kante is world class, so it doesn’t mean Jorginho is crap. 

Serie A - slower, less dynamic, more tactical. 

EPL - quicker, more dynamic, less tactical.

Jorginho - not quick, not dynamic, very very tactically astute. Main attribute is reading opposition tactics and setting up the right attacking plays with the right players at the right time  

Kante - supremely quick, supremely dynamic.

Kante is in the right league but wrong team. Jorginho is in the wrong league but right team. The conundrum is real and I wonder if Sarri will solve it. I think he will if he can create a Serie A team within the EPL. But that’s like building a Swiss watch in China. 

Sea foot   
1 hour ago, Ibn Battuta said:

I think he will if he can create a Serie A team within the EPL. But that’s like building a Swiss watch in China. 

Should do it for about 15 million then. 😅