• Current Donation Goals

3 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

Trying to mesh success and attractive football though is a tough ask and why so few sides have been able to really do this, let alone manage to sustain it. 

This is just not true.

Quite the opposite in fact. 

paulw66   
4 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

Huddersfield hit the woodwork twice and it took a penalty and an 87th min own goal to beat Newcastle. Both games could have resulted in points being dropped had things gone a little differently. 

Your initial post said we could have easily lost both ........ I don't see how we could easily have lost either, particularly the Newcastle game. 

I remember Huddersfield hitting the post at 0-1 in the first half........I expect if they had equalised we may have brought on our best player a little earlier. Just a thought.

The Newcastle game might have needed a late own goal, but their equaliser should never have stood, and they had one attack all game. Our winner game about through sustained pressure even if it was a little fortunate. Last season we sat back at Newcastle and they pasted us 3-0. Is that better?

If you take the view that if every single one of the opponents shots might go in, and all of ours may not, then we might drop points in every game. Only someone deliberately trying to paint a negative outlook would suggest the wrong result occurred in both of those fixtures. 

kev61   
16 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

This is just not true.

Quite the opposite in fact. 

Right again.A team that plays attractive football usually wins things at the top level(Barcelona,Madrid and Munich)depends of course on investment and who is in charge of investing.We can see that Utd are in a state of flux and guess who is to blame?...easy!.

6 hours ago, kev61 said:

Right again.A team that plays attractive football usually wins things at the top level(Barcelona,Madrid and Munich)depends of course on investment and who is in charge of investing.We can see that Utd are in a state of flux and guess who is to blame?...easy!.

Wow kick a man when he's down. BTW - that person is the most successful manger in chelsea's history. Remind me again of the the clubs current coach and his career record of winning things?

6 hours ago, kev61 said:

.We can see that Utd are in a state of flux and guess who is to blame?...easy!.

Are you a ManUre supporter?

kev61   

Would you agree he inherited the best and most exciting Chelsea team of all time?.Would you  agree he is a narcissist that blames everyone but himself? - and finally would you agree you are drunker than me when you post?😁