• Current Donation Goals

7 hours ago, Kezza said:

I know. Never had as much excitement and expectation with previous management. I'm happy to have the feeling of looking forward to matches for once. City and Liverpool fans have, United during Fergie had their chance, now it's our time finally. 

Totally agree. Last season we this glum oppressive atmosphere, with everybody trying to second guess Conte's thoughts and actions. It feels like a weight has been lifted but I just wished they had lifted it sooner. Anyone who thought Conte should have had a 3rd season needs a check up from the neck up.

There's always a player her or there that we would like changed if we were the manager but generally speaking we are on the right track. Early doors of course.  

1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

Hey where's Droy and Mark? (honeymoon?)

I'm here , I did wonder where Droy has got to though .

I can't find too much to post about at the moment , I wanted Courtois gone and he's gone and tbh I'm reticent to post too much recently having made myself look a bit silly recently when wound up so I'm sitting on my hands a bit .

Ham   
5 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I can't find too much to post about at the moment , I wanted Courtois gone and he's gone and tbh I'm reticent to post too much recently having made myself look a bit silly recently when wound up so I'm sitting on my hands a bit .

Never fear.  I know how to summon him;

* Mourinho is an awful human being and an overrated chequebook manager.

* Matic was chosen on merit over Fabregas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

I think Droy may have been summoned back to Moscow to get some fresh supplies of Novichok. 😉😉😉

Sea foot   
12 minutes ago, Ham said:

Never fear.  I know how to summon him;

* Mourinho is an awful human being and an overrated chequebook manager.

* Matic was chosen on merit over Fabregas. 

Plus

* Zaffo made some very good points there.

12 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I think Droy may have been summoned back to Moscow to get some fresh supplies of Novichok. 😉😉😉

Maybe you should get a life bob. 

JaneB   
42 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Don't be ridiculous Mark 😉

I've missed Droy too, he can't have gone off in a huff, he's not like that.

Edited by JaneB

chara   
3 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

vacation maybe?

Vinod   
On 30/08/2018 at 1:56 AM, chiswickblue said:

I hope we see Christensen and given that we'll have the majority of possession again, could we bench Kanté? It would be a big call but Jorginho+Kovacic+Barkley/RLC would give us more in attack. Kanté to come on when Bournemouth decide to open up and play.

I don't think Kante is the problem. We lack sheer offensive quality and it shows. No one would be complaining about Kante if we had a young Robben instead of Willian and Costa instead of Morata.