• Current Donation Goals

Sign in to follow this  
paulw66

Europa League

bert19   
4 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I have a feeling that Man City will be the only British team to progress in the CL and I think Arsenal and Chelsea will go forward in the EL.

We can only hope that you are correct ;-)

Jasonb   
15 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I have a feeling that Man City will be the only British team to progress in the CL and I think Arsenal and Chelsea will go forward in the EL.

I think so too which if correct means both Spurs and Liverpool have a better chance in the League and domestic cups. 

paulw66   
20 hours ago, Sciatika said:

As painful as it is, I see no reason why Liverpool wouldn't fancy beating Bayern. 

Bayern aren't the same team they were, whilst Liverpool are looking very strong. 

PSG should destroy United, City should wallop Schalke, and Spurs v Dortmund I would have as fairly 50/50

Sciatika   

BM aren't the same team, but they have experience of getting across the line (despite our win in 2012). Liverpool still look dodgy under pressure. Same goes for the Spuds. YMMV

paulw66   
7 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

BM aren't the same team, but they have experience of getting across the line (despite our win in 2012). Liverpool still look dodgy under pressure. Same goes for the Spuds. YMMV

I dont think you would stick much money on the Liverpool or Spuds results