• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, kev61 said:

I think what sarri is doing is putting round pegs in round holes especially in attack(best form of defense is attack)He has recognised our frailties in defense which jt could sort out if he was part of the coaching staff which he will inevitably be.

If JT returned to the club in a coaching role it would need to be with the acadamy. The last thing this coach needs is a club legend with a huge personality and opinion  with a direct link to the hierarchy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

I guess it’s to controversial to say the team is picked based on pay packets, selling shirts and player power rather than ability?

RLC would have started a lot more if it were on pay packets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
13 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

I guess it’s to controversial to say the team is picked based on pay packets, selling shirts and player power rather than ability?

Eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

RLC would have started a lot more if it were on pay packets.

Might be the case if he gets a couple of back to back starts and the hierarchy give him a  new contract?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/09/2018 at 9:24 AM, paulw66 said:

Has played 5 games......... Wasn't at fault for the Cardiff goal and made a very good save in the second half. Not sure what else he could have done. They had 2 shots all game. 

Give the bloke a break.......... In the World Cup, the Spanish media were calling on the coach to replace De Gea with Kepa. That is how highly those, who have watched him for more than 5 minutes, regard him as a goalkeeper. 

I'm not having a go at him Paul, I'm just saying that 70 million is a gigantic fee for a goalkeeper whatever the quality of his performances so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
18 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

If JT returned to the club in a coaching role it would need to be with the acadamy. The last thing this coach needs is a club legend with a huge personality and opinion  with a direct link to the hierarchy.

And where does that leave zola?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.