• Current Donation Goals

1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

Actually, Jane, I'm pretty sure that the 'trouble' with Morata  is that he's not very good. Out of his depth, and floundering. 

...and I'm going to add lazy to a list of his faults. He thinks the lino won't notice if he drifts a yard or two off side (bit less for him to run).

36 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Why?

conte wanted lukaku and the club missed out. So activated plan B morata. 

At the time there was not much else out there 

Who was out there this summer under the age of 26 who you called an upgrade on morata. 

We're not saying that there was someone out there who was better under the age of 26 (although there probably was), we're just saying he's shite. 

(maybe there was someone decent out there under the age of 27?).

kev61   
6 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

...and I'm going to add lazy to a list of his faults. He thinks the lino won't notice if he drifts a yard or two off side (bit less for him to run).

I think you give him too much credit Nobly,he may be lazy but he is also daft as a brush when it comes to positioning.

20 minutes ago, kev61 said:

.Batshuayi would probably do well under Sarri and our attacking style and would definitely be better than Morata.

Obviously not in the eye of the hierarchy and the “yes man”. Hence he gone on loan

kev61   
6 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Obviously not in the eye of the hierarchy and the “yes man”. Hence he gone on loan

Seems you have a problem with the "yes man" or the man from Delmonte

kev61   

It was one of those games were we could have trounced them.only concerns is our goalkeeper is dodgy,when Jorghino went off we were all at sea,Fabregas offers nothing unless we are 5-0 up and Morata should be sold as soon as possible .

Leo91   
1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Pike

now pay attention. 

He is 29

Perfect age

1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Who was out there this summer under the age of 26 who you called an upgrade on morata. 

Why 'under the age of 26'? If a player can put the goals away, it hardly matter what his age is, surely? Morata can play until he's 40, and nothing will change, I'm afraid - he's just a dud.

kev61   
5 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Why 'under the age of 26'? If a player can put the goals away, it hardly matter what his age is, surely? Morata can play until he's 40, and nothing will change, I'm afraid - he's just a dud.

Indeed Michael who sanctions the rubbish we buy?.When we scouted Babayoko was he playing like Kante.When we scouted Morata was he playing like Costa?.Who is buying the shite we have!.