• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
On 22/09/2018 at 0:15 AM, Droy was my hero said:

Rubbish.  Did you not see the moment below.  Breaking forward ahead of Kante, drawing the defenders and pointing vigourously that Kante had to pass to Pedro who was free in a great position on the right?  (2 secs before Kante's poor touch lead to him being clobbered by the keeper)
Fast & quick thinking.

image.thumb.png.079d65b2f14c779b5409d4ce6bf0e41c.png

I agree with you - just winding you up! however, he has a part to play as long he has players around him that will do the donkey work, would you agree?.

10 hours ago, kev61 said:

I agree with you - just winding you up! however, he has a part to play as long he has players around him that will do the donkey work, would you agree?.

I'd say so much more.  He is the key part in all our best teams ever since he joined us.  And the "donkey work" allegation is just bogus.

On 9/22/2018 at 8:48 PM, Martin1905 said:

Certain people, quite a few if I remember rightly, have said he's not suited to playing left back.

Quite a few people on here have claimed we have played with square pegs in round holes for a number of seasons. People have seriously claimed that Hazard and Willian have been played out of position and that a LB can't play LB. 

Some of the apologies made for Conte was utterly ridiculous. 

Sarri has basically demonstrated that the issues last season were;

1. Squad size

2. Tactics

End of story.