• Current Donation Goals

21 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Against packed defences moving men score, not static ones.  I agree Morata and Giroud won't get many.  We need them from elsewhere, not just Alonso.

IIRC he had a one on one against Cardiff that he hit off the keepers legs .

9 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think Kovacic is going to surprise many and not get more than 3 or 4 all season.  Has he even had a chance so far this season - not that I can recall

I doubt RM are to bothered about his goal scoring stats.  I Would guess there desire would be for the player to return next season with 30+ competitive games unde his belt. 

Kind of the Chelsea loan system in reverse

paulw66   
17 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think Kovacic is going to surprise many and not get more than 3 or 4 all season.  Has he even had a chance so far this season - not that I can recall.

he had 2 against Cardiff, one was saved with the GK legs, the other with his right hand, both in the first half. 

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

he had 2 against Cardiff, one was saved with the GK legs, the other with his right hand, both in the first half. 

I recall there was also a moment when the ball dropped to him in the box against West Ham. Was in the first half and from a set-piece I think. 

Our 0-0 looking like a decent result compared to how United fared today

1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

Our 0-0 looking like a decent result compared to how United fared today

McTominay, Matic, Pogba and Fellaini all in the same team.  Much as I love JM, his determination to have size over pace in midfield is crazy.