• Current Donation Goals

That's the trouble with Conte's Chelsea , they can't play two games a week.

Oh. Wait.

• Like 1

Bison   

Azpilicueta has been awful. Getting beat time and again by their winger and offering zero going forward.

The whole right had side has been a disaster. Kante included.

kev61   
2 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Would mean a change of formation wouldn't it?

Maybe  - for this match we look a bit threadbare when they counter that's why I keep Kante in a dmf postion.

Kezza   

Kovacic/Barkley should always have been further ahead of Kante. Don't know why that has been so difficult to get right?

The big question after that half - why are our shorts so long!!!?

Rudiger has three-quarter lengths swimming costume shorts on.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Well if we don't it means a certain other team stays top.  ergo..

Just off to find out who is in the studio for this one, have my suspicions.

In the studio, 2 liverpool ex players, and a WHU ex-player.  Who do they want to be top after the game.

29 minutes ago, ripz said:

As much as we all love Azpi, there are endless times today when he should be making runs down the right and he simply doesn't , it's getting frustrating. Willian should be pushing into the box more and Azpi getting down the right.

True but it has been the pattern from the start of the season, Alonso advances all the time, Azpi rarely.

19 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Still ... At least Kepa has actually made a save worthy of the name , silver linings and all that .

Indeed - perhaps it just hit him, but I am taking that as proof of at least the first £10m of his fee being worthwhile.

9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

That was utter rubbish , if that was a Conte performance this place would be in uproar .

No.  Nothing like a Conte game - other than he often won games comfortably without ever looking the better side.
All the big chances have been ours.  And of course we will pick it up in the second half

GURJ SS   

I think Sarri may need to be more brave in this game, we've got most of the possession so he may have to switch Kante and Willian for Cesc and Morata.

Just now, Kezza said:

Kovacic/Barkley should always have been further ahead of Kante. Don't know why that has been so difficult to get right?

He has had little to do so has got forward.  Plus he has the legs to get that far up.  A couple of great positions, and in a month or two he'll be finishing those chances.  10 goals this season I reckon.

1 minute ago, kev61 said:

Maybe  - for this match we look a bit threadbare when they counter that's why I keep Kante in a dmf postion.

Yea we do as someone suggested maybe a switch between Kovacic and Kante might do it. As Bison said above the right side is very weak.

xCELERYx   
4 minutes ago, Bison said:

Azpilicueta has been awful. Getting beat time and again by their winger and offering zero going forward.

The whole right had side has been a disaster. Kante included.

The left hand side hasn't been any better. Zabaleta has pretty much had all the time and space in the world to push forward into. While the central core of Luiz and Rudiger haven't been convincing once again. 

There's issues right across the park at present. 

Everyone on here seeing what the manager can't or won't see, MOVE KANTE..

take off Georgino, go to 3 at the back and bring on Moses