• Current Donation Goals

Isn't it a sign of a good team, not playing well and winning away to the champions elect? 

We've now played 8, won 7, drawn 1 and are still unbeaten this season, are Liverpool? I'd have thought reading some of these comments we had started badly. So many positives to take already yet it appears to be all doom and gloom.

Absolutely dominated them for 30 minutes and then Fabregas went missing, for the rest of the game and it all went to ****. I love him and want to see him play more but this performance is exactly why Jorginho will be straight back in on Saturday. I 100% think if Jorginho had started we would never had lost control of this game the way we did.

4 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Barkley look inches offside but it was very tight. Just glad Morata was standing there.

Can always rely on Morata to be in an offside position. 

23 minutes ago, Flinkers said:

Can’t understate how screwed we’d be without Hazard

Been a while Flinkers, hope your all good?

10 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

So it seems that you’re not happy when we play badly and look like losing and not happy when we win either Mark.

Exactly .

I thought we were dreadful in all honesty Pete , we are a one man team , if Hazard shows up we win , if he doesn't we don't .

I would much much rather have lost the game but given decent experience to CHO and Ampadu .

4 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

If I thought continuing in this comp would give players like hoi a chance to show what they can do I'd be all for it. Sadly this won't be the case and it could just end up getting in the way of our top four challenge.

Beating this Liverpool side on their home patch with their starting 11 pretty strong IS A BAD THING ?!!?!

You must be having a laugh. Beating Liverpool, supposedly the main title challengers to City this year, AT Anfield, with half our 11 rested is only going to be a real confidence booster for this side under their new manager.

The approach was positive, the performance was good, the midfield totally outperformed theirs, the backline had some shaky moments but largely survived... I’m struggling to see a real negative here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

Exactly .

I thought we were dreadful in all honesty Pete , we are a one man team , if Hazard shows up we win , if he doesn't we don't .

I would much much rather have lost the game but given decent experience to CHO and Ampadu .

Well I would certainly have liked to see those 1 selected as well. Nevertheless, we did beat them mate and they won’t have enjoyed that.

Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Well I would certainly have liked to see those 1 selected as well. Nevertheless, we did beat them mate and they won’t have enjoyed that.

Which youth did Liverpool select?