• Current Donation Goals

Boom, suck on that you scouse ****s. 

What a goal from Hazard, genius player. 

Only real negative for me is the form of Azpi, looks dreadful and his passing seems to have got worse. Good to see Cahill have a good game, not my favourite player but he never shirks responsibility and did well tonight. 

Diddymen   

I thought Kovacevic had a good game first half. He looks a class act. Just needs to pick up his fitness. Willian though is sooooooooooooooo frustrating!

Big row going on, on talk sport, Darren Lewis saying Salah is better then Hazard, Goldstein laughing at him, telling him he's mad

5 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

For sure, if we had won but by far and away the most important thing tonight was to beat that horrible, horrible, scummy football club.

I can't remember the last time two big teams played each other in this competition and either played many, if any, youth. 

Didn't we play Arsenal and play our first team against their second string full of kids and the odd first teamer before or did I misremember ?

2 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Big row going on, on talk sport, Darren Lewis saying Salah is better then Hazard, Goldstein laughing at him, telling him he's mad

Darren Lewis is deluded Goldstein is getting revenge for last night

2 minutes ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

only real negative for me is the form of Azpi, looks dreadful and his passing seems to have got worse. 

I think he gets an assist for the Hazard goal though. Set it up on a plate ;)

• Haha 1

Leo91   
6 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Darren Lewis completely overlooking the systems both players are utilised in. Put Salah in the sides Hazard has been playing in and he wouldn't have been any better. We would know, we had them both! 

2 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

I think our youth played last night for Derby

He looked good. Derby in general actually. They've got a good thing going.

Edited by Leo91

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Didn't we play Arsenal and play our first team against their second string full of kids and the odd first teamer before or did I misremember ?

You'd have to remind me of when Mark 

5 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

Darren Lewis is deluded Goldstein is getting revenge for last night

Lewis is a typical deluded Liverpool fan.