• Current Donation Goals

7 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

For an ex Chelsea manager Twaddle doesn't half bang on about how great Liverpool are.

Yes, sad times when we have to rely on Steve McManamananman to be positive about Chelsea

Good half , we rode our luck at times but most played quite well really . Better than midweek I thought .

chelboy   

Good half. Alonso needs to win more battles against Salah cause he is the main problem so far. There always seems to be a spare man over making a late run which Liverpool have not used on a few occasions luckily. 

Need more from Giroud too. Would rather he sticks too Gomez rather than VVD.

Definitely riding our luck again, but some nice positive attacking stuff. And we can get better I'm sure but we cannot keep gifting Salah those chances.... he could come out second half with his boots on the correct feet.

Liverpool looked good because they press so high - which is much more high risk than it sometimes appear.  The game was more balanced than half chances suggested.

The two big chances both came from Luiz - a man who really knows what to do when he gets time on the ball.  
The Willian chance most obviously, but the Hazard chance was mostly created with the firm vertical ball from Luiz to Hazard who touches it back and spins towards goal.  Jorgy and Kovacic get a touch each, but it is a goal down to Luiz and Hazard.

Rudi Rudi Rudi

1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Definitely riding our luck again

Not really - Liverpool are playing the high risk football and got caught.  It is the Klopp way (and to a large if not quite as great extent, the Sarri way).

2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Not really - Liverpool are playing the high risk football and got caught.  It is the Klopp way (and to a large if not quite as great extent, the Sarri way).

Yes really. Another time time Salah has those chances in the back of the net. That's not Pool playing high risk football, that's a 40 goal a season striker forgetting how to hit the target. I doubt it will continue.