• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 MOL Vidi 0

34 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Total bollox - as if by repeating a mantra you can change the world. 

Cesc is what he is. 

An Arse & Barc reject. Will never be a true blue.

JaneB   
25 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Cesc is what he is. 

Oh and what exactly is a true blue?

What an absolutely idiotic statement 😡

1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Cesc is what he is. 

Sounds like you reckon he is whatever you chose him to be.  That figures.

3 hours ago, JaneB said:

Oh and what exactly is a true blue?

What an absolutely idiotic statement 😡

Indeed.

kev61   
7 hours ago, BlueWill said:

OMG, you seriously think that time on ball gifted by a poor team of part-timers is the same as that allowed by a top 6 EPL side?  Moreover that the differential doesn't change at all as players tire - self-evidently the adverse affect on part-timers will be far greater than for EPL players? 

DL managed to find Willian who's movement had defeated Robertson at the Bridge last Saturday. A better first touch and he had more shooting options himself or could have easily played in Giroud. Willian is very rarely still in any game. BTW, very nice to see you complimenting Alonso. 

It's a little known  fact Droy set the clues in in the game show 321 hosted by Ted Rogers(older members will know what I mean).The clues and the answers left most people scratching their heads...just a bit of banter Droy you are no 'Dusty bin'😉

6 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sounds like you reckon he is whatever you chose him to be.  That figures.

Not really

40,000 other Chelsea supporters had the same opimion of him when he came to the bridge with the Arse and Barcelona 

14 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Or it could be we have won 8 out of 10, remain unbeaten,  made 8 changes last night, rested nearly all our key players, won the match and kept the momentum 

I hesitate to post these days for fear of being labled negative but I have to say this. Sarri did not put the kids out for this one, it was a strong line up yet we stumbled over the finishing line needing Hazard to get us past plumbers and postmen.  You used the word momentum. This is something we have lost in recent weeks and it's crucial in all sports.  I'm sure you can feel this loss too despite your post. This win and the frustrating Pool draw does not equate to momentum. We need a really top performance from somewhere soon to get back on track. I'm hoping Southampton but I'm concerned if I'm honest.

Edit: on a positive, I think we may have a good keeper. 

11 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Cesc is what he is. 

I didn't like him when he came here. I resented his feud with Lampard and thought he was over rated. He changed my mind quite quickly.

3 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

I didn't like him when he came here. I resented his feud with Lampard and thought he was over rated. He changed my mind quite quickly.

Exactly. Same here. Plus he cut out the fabricating side out of his game which was prevalent at Arsenal.

Actually I never realised before (and I have put it up a dozen times) just how tactically astute that face clutch was - Robben was one on one against their back marker and it could easily have been a goal with Fabregas to blame.