• Current Donation Goals

kev61   

veni,'VIDI',vici  - ' we came we saw we conquered' - regardless what team we play as easy as falling off a log...hopefully!.

I'd be happy with this as a starting line-up for tonight.

Screenshot-2018-10-04-11.23.29.jpg

But you won't get it, Bob, far too much change for a Sarri team. RLC might get a showing, but CHO? Don't see it. Or Emerson. On the subs bench, perhaps ...

21 minutes ago, blue moon said:

But you won't get it, Bob, far too much change for a Sarri team. RLC might get a showing, but CHO? Don't see it. Or Emerson. On the subs bench, perhaps ...

I know... but one can dream 😉

14 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Well, if it's dreams you're after ... 

image.png

I'd love to see Barkley have a go there.

23 minutes ago, blue moon said:

image.png

Green, van Ginkel and Drinkwater can't play as they are not in the A list submitted to UEFA

paulw66   
33 minutes ago, blue moon said:

image.png

As pointed out, Drinkwater unregistered (and why would you want him to play?) and van Ginkel isn't registered and is injured for the season. 

I think a back 4 of Emerson, Cahill, Christensen, Zappa is a foregone conclusion (hopefully)

paulw66   

I'd love to see Ampadu play, but can't help but feel that the CBs will be Cahill and AC, whilst Cesc will play the Jorginho role. 

Probably right, and damn it, I'd missed the registration issues - eye off ball, there. Barkley up front seems an option though - let's face it, a plank would be more entertaining that Morata (not saying that Barkley is a plank). Still love to see Ampadu get some first team experience, in retrospect preferably with Luiz, despite having difficulty telling them apart from a distance.