• Current Donation Goals

Really cannot afford to play the big boys and risk another Pedro injury, as I reckon with him we would have got at least one win out of WH or the Scum. 

For me the line-up should be: 

Kepa

Zappa Christensen Cahill Emerson 

Barkley Cesc Ampadu 

Moses Morata CHO 

Subs - Willy, Rudi, Alonso, RLC, Kovacic, Willian, Giroud

Holymoly   
1 hour ago, Conte Kante said:

Really cannot afford to play the big boys and risk another Pedro injury, as I reckon with him we would have got at least one win out of WH or the Scum. 

For me the line-up should be: 

Kepa

Zappa Christensen Cahill Emerson 

Barkley Cesc Ampadu 

Moses Morata CHO 

Subs - Willy, Rudi, Alonso, RLC, Kovacic, Willian, Giroud

Well that ain't going to happen mate. We need some semblance of continuity and changing everyone bar the keeper won't wash. Pedro will start assuming he's fully recovered as he will need the time to sharpen up. Don't go into these games thinking you're playing the Dog and Duck 2nd XI or it will end up biting you in the arse.

• Like 1

Hazard on bench and Willian starting. Can’t believe considering how much Willian had played recently. CHO not even considered against nobody. I don’t see him staying with us, or any other talented youngsters for that matter .

Edited by blue_everest

ripz   

Dorou7yWwAEFDbb.jpg

Kovacic and Pedro starting, totally pointless.  CHO not even on the bench. At home to vidi he can't even bring himself to start Ampadu or CHO. Barkley and Moses should be starting instead of Kova and Pedro at least. I really don't understand his reluctance to play people when we are at home to a weak team.

Edited by ripz

Although I get the frustration of him leaving out a few youngsters, one shouldn't forget what kind of pressure a Chelsea manager is under. Also, he wouldn't want to disrupt the rythm of the team and a final benefit is him using some of the squad players to get valuable minutes - Morata, Loftus-Cheek, Fabregas and the back four. 

The inclusion of Arrizabalaga was a no-brainer (given his lack of european experience) but I do see the gripes with Kovacic. I would have started Barkley instead but so goes. Maybe the reason to include Pedro is purely from a fitness perspective? I.e. this is a great opportunity to give him safe minutes to regain fitness? 

Disappointed that Hudson-Odoi didn't even make the bench. 

It's a strong side, we should win by at least a couple of goals. Great chance for Morata to break his duck... 

Edit: Sarri may also wait until the final 3 games to give Ampadu and Hudson-Odoi starts/minutes. If we start by 3 wins, there's a lot less pressure for the final three. 

Edited by The_Ghost

I love the football , like the man , an beginning to despise the club .

It's evident to me that "whoever" is the coach becomes pressurised by the board to win every competition they enter .

This leads to nobody ever getting a chance because , quite frankly the coach is scared for their job .

Conte touched on it last season and this stupidly selected squad proved that already Sarri hasn't got the support to enable to take a punt on a player .

They could call up half a dozen of us and we'd give this lot a game .

This is farcical management from the top downwards.

Dismantle the academy .

• Like 1

The manager is **** scared is all I can think, WHY WOULD ANY YOUNGSTER JOIN US?

someone needs to ask the manager wtf is going on

Can't anyone shoot straight or at least make the GK work

OMG I just cannot believe Morata missed that one