• Current Donation Goals

Ham   

I'm still waiting for Morata to find his level, opposition-wise........ 

Really frustrating half. I said a couple of weeks ago that Morata was starting to become a real problem and it is only getting worse. For me Giroud is a bench player and pretty ineffective as a starter but Morata is so low in confidence at the moment he is making Chelsea version Torres look like Drogba. 

As for the rest of the team, Emerson has been bright but the rest so-so. Although, I am really starting to get fed up with Willian also as everything in the final third from him is wrong atm. Seriously hooe we did not actually turn down £65m. 

chelboy   

Willian not looking very bothered out there. Should give other players a chance to impress. Really struggling to see why CHO can not get a game against these lot. In these type of games the fringe players are always going to be more eager than regulars who may feel they are too good for such a game.

Edited by chelboy

39 minutes ago, ripz said:there's just no words to describe Morata.

I can think of a couple

Disappointing stuff so far - by pretty much everyone.  Fabregas trying to be Sarri's back up pinball wizard instead of taking time on the ball and winning the match.  Morata looking less and less like a talent lacking confidence, than an ordinary player who occasionally flukes a few goals.

48 minutes ago, Never happy said:

The manager is **** scared is all I can think, WHY WOULD ANY YOUNGSTER JOIN US?

someone needs to ask the manager wtf is going on

So they can go on loan to Palace or Derby and get picked for England.  (Ask Solanke what happens if you go to Liverpool instead).