• Current Donation Goals

Bison   
5 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

I think he is uncomfortable in the system and he is going to take a while to bed in - he has even admitted this himself bu saying he likes to defend as deep as possible. 

As for the game we are in control but again do not look like scoring unless we can get Hazard in. For me, Willian really needs to be looked at as he should be chipping in but as usual it is all good work in the 2nd 3rd and no product in thr final 3rd. For me, Pedro needs to be brought on sooner rather than later.

He is getting beat very easily in one vs one situations and looks way off the pace. Backing off opponents giving them too much time and space - it's as if Cahill is playing at RB.

3 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

3-0 could quite as easily been 1-0 down had Ings not missed from 3 yards out. 

We'd have been more efficient with the possession we do have, which would have been more positive. I'd still like to see more than what we're showing to be entirely satisfied enough against a side that's virtually parked the bus and yet still had more shots on target. 

Soton didn't deserve it but they could and should have been 1-0 up.  

ripz   

I don't know what Azpi is doing, he doesn't want to tackle anyone any more, all you see him do today is back off and off and off until they cross with ease, it's happened more than once. 

Willian with terrible decision making again, Hazard could've been in.

Edited by ripz

Bison   

Willian is absolutely brain dead. Hazard was wide open. This is the sort of stupidity that leads to dropped points.

Holymoly   
1 minute ago, blue_everest said:

I don’t understand how Willian keeps starting 

I think Pedro is still feeling the effect of his shoulder