• Current Donation Goals

chelboy   

I would start Morata tomorrow. Out of the two Giroud has better impact coming off the bench. Could be another game where a team parks the bus. Hope to have Cesc on the bench might need his passing to break them down. Must also start Pedro we have missed him against Liverpool and West Ham.

I'd have gone with;

-----------------Arrizabalaga

Azpilicueta-Rüdiger-Luiz-Alonso

Fabregas-Jorginho-Loftus-Cheek

-----Pedro-----Giroud-----Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Zappacosta, Kanté, Kovacic, Barkley, Willian, Morata

kev61   

...................Arriz.....................

Azpi     Rudiger   Christensen    Alonso

Kante

Kovacic                  Jorginho

Pedro        Hazard          Willian 

hazard with  freedom to roam and Pedro and Willian   marauding high up to pitch.

I think I am the only person in the universe with any faith left in Morata .

Not so. I have faith in Morata’s ability to disappoint. His goals per match rate was 27% Real, 23% Juve, 57% Real, and now 32% with us. Why the decrease?

xCELERYx   
4 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Not so. I have faith in Morata’s ability to disappoint. His goals per match rate was 27% Real, 23% Juve, 57% Real, and now 32% with us. Why the decrease?

Watch back over the goals he scored across his time at Juve and Madrid, the majority are served on a platter for him. Doesn't really score many on his own accord. Which is why his goals per game rate is so high at Madrid, he had some of the best players around him to do the difficult work, plus he largely scored against the lower table sides. His record is really deceiving when his goals scored are reviewed and taken into perspective. 

chara   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think I am the only person in the universe with any faith left in Morata .

I still think of myself as a Morata "wisher" but every week sees me moving further and further away. Been long enough to prove himself and my only hope is that he will suddenly "click". After all Salah performed miracles last season. Then again I still believe in Tinkerbell!!!

Shake my head that Giroud is given so much praise ,not that he doesn't work hard for it, as a non scoring CF!!