• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Manchester United 2

kev61   

I must admit I'm worried about this game,utd have the players to run us close, it depends what team the 'tso'(the sulky one) puts out.If he starts with Matic and Fellaini they are ****ed but I have a feeling he will get lucky and get the team selection right,in that case we will have to be at our best.

Tricky game this one, for obvious reasons - only calls for Sarri will be Kovacic or Barkley, Giroud or Morata and Pedro or Willian, personally I would go with the below:

Kepa

Azpilicueta Rudiger Luiz Alonso

Kante Jorginho Kovacic

Pedro Giroud Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Cahill, Zappacosta, Barkley, Fabregas, Willian, Morata

We're the better team, but these big games are always hard to call. If Hazard is on top of his game again, he can win it for us. Come on Chels!

paulw66   
2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Tricky game this one, for obvious reasons - only calls for Sarri will be Kovacic or Barkley, Giroud or Morata and Pedro or Willian, personally I would go with the below:

Kepa

Kante Jorginho Kovacic

Pedro Giroud Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Cahill, Zappacosta, Barkley, Fabregas, Willian, Morata

We're the better team, but these big games are always hard to call. If Hazard is on top of his game again, he can win it for us. Come on Chels!

I would endorse that. There are 8 guaranteed starters, and the remaining 3 I would agree with your suggestions. 

3 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Kepa

Kante Jorginho Kovacic

Pedro Giroud Hazard

Has to be Kovacic against a strong team.  Has to be Giroud against any team.  I'd put Willian ahead of Pedro on form (he has been terrific in a lot of games recently) but that one is up for debate.

Lets hope Azpi doesn't make it his 3rd worst game in his career in a row*.  He started against Wales so presumably he is fit (Ampadu started too).

Still at a level some players only average.

Leo91   

They pose a threat for sure. I'm worried about their crosses, they can whip in some decent deliveries and we're not very good at tracking off the ball runners. If we can dominate possession, 70%, and restrict them to half chances hopefully we can edge it. 

xCELERYx   

I can see set pieces being crucial in this fixture, particularly our ability to defend them solidly and not give away cheap freekicks near goal (Luiz, I'm looking at you). 

Holymoly   

Media getting behind Jose about this swearing in Portugese nonsense now. Imagine if he were still our manager. Anyway we will have their full force behind him when they play us even more than usual. Hopefully we can overcome and continue our improvement.

14 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Media getting behind Jose about this swearing in Portugese nonsense now. Imagine if he were still our manager. Anyway we will have their full force behind him when they play us even more than usual. Hopefully we can overcome and continue our improvement.

They'd say he was using the feminine version of the word and meant something altogether nastier.  After all it is a word lots of us use about the press in private.

kev61   
2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

They'd say he was using the feminine version of the word and meant something altogether nastier.  After all it is a word lots of us use about the press in private.

Will you have your half-and-half scarf around your neck on saturday? - Chelsea in blue and mourhino in red?.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2