• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Manchester United 2

Recommended Posts

JaneB   

Lots of returning faces on Saturday (I hope Jose behaves himself). 

The only one I have genuine affection for is the wonderful Juan Mata.

Wonder if anyone can name the eight Premier League stars who have played for both clubs plus three from earlier times (without cheating).

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, JaneB said:

 

Wonder if anyone can name the eight Premier League stars who have played for both clubs plus three from earlier times (without cheating).

 

Ray Wilkins, Paul Parker, Juan Mata, Nemanja Matic, Mark Hughes, Mark Bosnich, Juan Veron...

I'll keep thinking

Lukaku, Falcao

The 2 remaining non PL I'm struggling with

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
13 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Ray Wilkins, Paul Parker, Juan Mata, Nemanja Matic, Mark Hughes, Mark Bosnich, Juan Veron...

I'll keep thinking

Lukaku, Falcao

The 2 remaining non PL I'm struggling with

Ray Wilkins was non PL (as a player anyway) so you've one of each left. 

One goes back a long way but I should have got it. The other in the early nineties I would never have remembered 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
32 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Ray Wilkins was non PL (as a player anyway) so you've one of each left. 

One goes back a long way but I should have got it. The other in the early nineties I would never have remembered 🙄

Stepney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
3 minutes ago, chara said:

Stepney

Oh dear, I've started something that I can't finish.

Stepney absolutely (you would of course get a GK 😀) but not who I had in mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
8 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

George Graham.

Bingo!!

Just one to go, from my lot anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Lots of returning faces on Saturday (I hope Jose behaves himself). 

The only one I have genuine affection for is the wonderful Juan Mata.

Wonder if anyone can name the eight Premier League stars who have played for both clubs plus three from earlier times (without cheating).

 

Oh dear...when you said going back a long way it confused me!...unfortunately the likes of George Graham and Alex Stepney are still recent times for me!!!!

87-90 I was in Spain with limited access to English football and 90-99 I was in the Caribbean with also limited access although I have well documented on here the inter Island boat trip (15ft fishing boat!) for the Mboro CF.

Now I have unlimited access to all that is Chelsea and indeed my cup overfloweth.

Good postings Jane..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
28 minutes ago, chara said:

Oh dear...when you said going back a long way it confused me!...unfortunately the likes of George Graham and Alex Stepney are still recent times for me!!!!

😂😂

87-90 I was in Spain with limited access to English football and 90-99 I was in the Caribbean with also limited access although I have well documented on here the inter Island boat trip (15ft fishing boat!) for the Mboro CF.

Now I have unlimited access to all that is Chelsea and indeed my cup overfloweth.

💙😀

Good postings Jane..

Aww thank you. Nice to get a bit of positive feedback 😀

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.