• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Manchester United 2

1 hour ago, Backbiter said:

Does this angle make things any clearer for you?

Looks faked to me - but even assuming it isn't, how come none of Barca, Spanish FA or Vilanova said anything about this?

25 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Looks faked to me - but even assuming it isn't, how come none of Barca, Spanish FA or Vilanova said anything about this?

Well of course it's faked. Main giveaway is Sadam Hussien looking on in a disinterested way.

38 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Well of course it's faked. Main giveaway is Sadam Hussien looking on in a disinterested way.

:) Well yeah - trouble is I can't work out how Saddam Hussein got in on the original video too.  
But the photo is taking from a higher angle than the video so unless the cameraman was on the pitch during the game he was in the opposite stadium and 70, 80 yards away.  In which case the variation in focus quality makes no sense.
Curious what Bob Singleton thinks of it.

Edited by Droy was my hero

paulw66   
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I am genuinely curious as to what you think JM is doing in this video

No doubt the response will be more like this one:

Ham   
14 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Did you ever watch The Fast Show - there was the character, who just said "no" to every question before the other bloke even finsihes spe.......

No!

• Haha 1

Ham   
14 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Looks faked to me 

You hear the sound of hooves and assume "zebra" rather than "horse" every time. 

2 hours ago, Ham said:

You hear the sound of hooves and assume "zebra" rather than "horse" every time. 

Right - I hear "zebra"  - that the photo is faked.  Something unusual.

Whereas you hear that a football manager put his finger in the eye of another football manager and neither club, nor manager nor FA said anything about it.
That is not a zebra, that is a Unicorn.

(BTW your posts would hold up a bit better if you actually stated you think the photo is real, not photo-shopped.)

3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Right - I hear "zebra"  - that the photo is faked.  Something unusual.

Whereas you hear that a football manager put his finger in the eye of another football manager and neither club, nor manager nor FA said anything about it.
That is not a zebra, that is a Unicorn.

(BTW your posts would hold up a bit better if you actually stated you think the photo is real, not photo-shopped.)

https://www.marca.com/2013/06/29/en/football/barcelona/1372530918.html

Even though this looks like a private prosecution the text does say that the pair of them were given two match bans by the Spanish FA . 

So , Unicorn it is then. 

Hee Haw.

32 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Even though this looks like a private prosecution the text does say that the pair of them were given two match bans by the Spanish FA . 

Replying mostly because it's been a while since I could be Scrappy to DWMH's Scooby and I know Ham loves that stuff, but ... The article you link to literally also says the bans were immediately waived, and we know the prosecution went absolutely nowhere. 

Never really had much of an opinion on the gouge/non-gouge, tbh. Always just been a big, big fan of the impassive mustachioed observer. Wonder what he's up to these days.

23 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Replying mostly because it's been a while since I could be Scrappy to DWMH's Scooby and I know Ham loves that stuff, but ... The article you link to literally also says the bans were immediately waived, and we know the prosecution went absolutely nowhere. 

Never really had much of an opinion on the gouge/non-gouge, tbh. Always just been a big, big fan of the impassive mustachioed observer. Wonder what he's up to these days.

Well yes but it does still point to the debated event actually happening when DWMH insists it didn't , even with video evidence to the contrary , the photo was obviously "shopped" mind.

Puppy Power !!!!