• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Manchester United 2

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

https://www.marca.com/2013/06/29/en/football/barcelona/1372530918.html

Even though this looks like a private prosecution the text does say that the pair of them were given two match bans by the Spanish FA . 

So , Unicorn it is then. 

Hee Haw.

Mark - there was no gouge.  No video showing a gouge.  No allegation by anyone but some daft law firm that there was a gouge.

It is a 100% made up story - and once you give up the fake photo and rely on a video where nothing can be seen, it is 100% clear.

It's probably fun to invent "proof" of stories about dwmh.  You might even like joining in on made up stories about JM.  But you lose a lot of credibility.  

BlueWill   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Mark - there was no gouge.  No video showing a gouge.  No allegation by anyone but some daft law firm that there was a gouge.

It is a 100% made up story - and once you give up the fake photo and rely on a video where nothing can be seen, it is 100% clear.

It's probably fun to invent "proof" of stories about dwmh.  You might even like joining in on made up stories about JM.  But you lose a lot of credibility.  

The video previously referenced here looks like a thumb in the eye rather than a 'gouging'. The question remains though, what was JM's intention as he approached TV from the rear with finger outstretched, before performing a reach around and doing something which causes TV to lash out as JM retreats? 

This slow motion video from 14 secs on clearly shows what JM did, especially at the 18 sec mark. 

12 minutes ago, BlueWill said:

The video previously referenced here looks like a thumb in the eye rather than a 'gouging'. The question remains though, what was JM's intention as he approached TV from the rear with finger outstretched, before performing a reach around and doing something which causes TV to lash out as JM retreats? 

I think you are right to talk about his intention.

Everything from Vilanova's reaction and all the subsequent comments from him or Barca or the Spanish FA suggested that neither finger or thumb actually got to the eye.  And nothing from the video contradicts that.

Perhaps JM did intend to put finger or thumb in his eye.  If Ham or anyone else want to claim that JM tried to do that, they'd have a reasonable point.  But it isn't what he (or Paul or Mark) want to claim.  Mind you claims of intent don't amount to much.

It  is not the first time this obvious fake story has come up on this forum, not the first time people have completely failed to find solid evidence.  I dare say it will come up again - probably from the same people.

paulw66   
6 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think you are right to talk about his intention.

Everything from Vilanova's reaction and all the subsequent comments from him or Barca or the Spanish FA suggested that neither finger or thumb actually got to the eye.  And nothing from the video contradicts that.

Perhaps JM did intend to put finger or thumb in his eye.  If Ham or anyone else want to claim that JM tried to do that, they'd have a reasonable point.  But it isn't what he (or Paul or Mark) want to claim.  Mind you claims of intent don't amount to much.

It  is not the first time this obvious fake story has come up on this forum, not the first time people have completely failed to find solid evidence.  I dare say it will come up again - probably from the same people.

Let's park to one side whether he did or did not actually poke the guy's eye........most people's views aren't going to be changed, whatever evidence is put in front of them, so let's not waste time with it. 

If we look at the video, what is he actually doing here? He isn't going over to shake the guy's hand, or initiate a conversation, pass on congratulations, thanks, commiserations, whatever. For want of a better phrase, he is "up to no good", looking for trouble, which ultimately is why, when Mourinho talks about the poor conduct of managers / assistants / whoever on the touchline, he really hasn't got an effing leg to stand on. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

For want of a better phrase, he is "up to no good", looking for trouble, which ultimately is why, when Mourinho talks about the poor conduct of managers / assistants / whoever on the touchline, he really hasn't got an effing leg to stand on. 

??  So what has upset you then?  He hasn't taken a holier than thou attitude to this - just the opposite.
He said Ianni did something wrong, he understands because he has done wrong stuff in the past.

Why is it that you and two others are determined to make JM the guilty party in an idiotic act by Chelsea's 2nd assistant coach?

Let's park to one side whether he did or did not actually poke the guy's eye........most people's views aren't going to be changed, whatever evidence is put in front of them, so let's not waste time with it. 

No unfortunately a lot of peoples views were changed with sh*t evidence placed in front of them.  They saw a video which proved nothing, they saw a photo-shopped photo that you'd have to be crazy to believe was true, and they bought it hook line and sinker.
You included it seems.

It's 2018, this kind of stuff happens every day on the front pages of our newspapers and in the TV and radio news.  You ought to have got the hang of it by now.

Let's park to one side whether he did or did not actually poke the guy's eye........

I thought you were presenting unassailable proof a moment ago.  You backed down pretty quickly.  Ham has disappeared - does he still think it was a gouge, or will he wait another 2 years and come back with the same bull story as gospel once again.

Edited by Droy was my hero

paulw66   
19 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

??  So what has upset you then?  He hasn't taken a holier than thou attitude to this - just the opposite.
He said Ianni did something wrong, he understands because he has done wrong stuff in the past.

Why is it that you and two others are determined to make JM the guilty party in an idiotic act by Chelsea's 2nd assistant coach?

No unfortunately a lot of peoples views were changed with sh*t evidence placed in front of them.  They saw a video which proved nothing, they saw a photo-shopped photo that you'd have to be crazy to believe was true, and they bought it hook line and sinker.
You included it seems.

It's 2018, this kind of stuff happens every day on the front pages of our newspapers and in the TV and radio news.  You ought to have got the hang of it by now.

I thought you were presenting unassailable proof a moment ago.  You backed down pretty quickly.  Ham has disappeared - does he still think it was a gouge, or will he wait another 2 years and come back with the same bull story as gospel once again.

There is a video of JM creeping up behind the Barca bloke and sticking a finger in the guy's eye. 

I'm at a loss as to what else could be conceived as happening in that video. 

Edit - whether the poke /gouge was successful is completely irrelevant. Bit like swinging a punch at someone and missing. The offence is the same

Edited by paulw66

31 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

There is a video of JM creeping up behind the Barca bloke and sticking a finger in the guy's eye. 

No there isn't.

31 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Edit - whether the poke /gouge was successful is completely irrelevant. Bit like swinging a punch at someone and missing. The offence is the same

Make your mind up.  

you lost this argument - you lost it before and you'll lose it again when you bring it up in 2 years time.  But knowing you, Ham and Mark, one of you will try it on again.  Probably claiming you proved it before.

Care to comment why you and the gang are searching for reasons to have a go at JM just because some Chelsea 2nd Assistant coach lost it (and ran off)?

JaneB   
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

He said Ianni did something wrong, he understands because he has done wrong stuff in the past.me 

Pardon me for butting in but just out of interest is there ANYTHING that Jose could say or do, or not say or do, where you wouldn't always see him in the best possible light?  Yes, Ianni did overreact but so did Jose, and then a bit later he turns into Mr. Magnanimous and wants everyone to know what a great guy he is by forgiving said Ianni and not wanting him punished further.  Jose is so calculating it's frightening.    

You included it seems.

3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

No there isn't.

There clearly is a video of JM creeping up behind Villanova and sticking or attempting to stick a finger in his eye. That his his reason for being there.

If you choose not to see that, you lose the internet today, which I know will crush you :-)

58 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

There clearly is a video of JM creeping up behind Villanova and sticking or attempting to stick a finger in his eye. That his his reason for being there.

or not attempting to stick his finger in an eye.  No one knows but Jose and he ain't saying.
Strangely we have moved on from how a video and a faked photo proves something that happened to discussing intent.
Basically it is "just because he didn't do anything doesn't restrict me from my rights of accusing him he did".

58 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

If you choose not to see that

It is the people who choose to see what is not there that should be worried about themselves.

59 minutes ago, JaneB said:

1.  Pardon me for butting in but just out of interest is there ANYTHING that Jose could say or do, or not say or do, where you wouldn't always see him in the best possible light? 

2.  Yes, Ianni did overreact but so did Jose, and then a bit later he turns into Mr. Magnanimous and wants everyone to know what a great guy he is by forgiving said Ianni and not wanting him punished further. 

3.  Jose is so calculating it's frightening.    

1.  As manager he gets some stuff wrong.  He picked Matic here and at Man U when most Man U fans would join me in saying Matic just can't play PL football.
He take the same share or responsibility for the bare naked 15/16 squad as Conte takes for the 17/18 squad.
But on behaviour, sorry that is all about you, Jane, and all the jealous blokes who hate just how good looking and smart he is.  
He ain't perfect, but he is no devil either.

2.  Getting out of his chair isn't over-reacting.  Like a few others you seem to want to blame JM for our 2nd Assistant coach's stupidity.  Why?

3.  You're paranoid.

This site is turning into YNWA.
Indeed some still get upset because JM wore a Man U gilet 2 years ago.